12. Kairav's innocence

Recap: Mahima's conversation with the police is overheard by Parth who tries to convince her to do the right thing but in vain. Goenkas are trying hard to sort the situation for Kairav and Manish when Akhilesh receives a devastating call.

Followed by the cruel treatment at the police station, Kairav is hospitalized. Owing to his history as a heart patient and recent traumas, he is extremely critical. Disturbed by her brother's condition, Akshara decides to go against Kairav's wishes in order to save him and punish his culprits.

.............

Nothing could have prepared Birlas for the storm that hit them early morning as Akshara marched inside the house. Her eyes were red and it was clear she had not slept a wink in a long time but her stance said she meant business. She was really to pull all the Birlas down from their high horses and make them pay.

She put down the folder she was carrying and looked at them. Most of them where sitting at the breakfast table. Abhimanyu was coming down when he heard her. He frowned and assumed that maybe she was mad that he did not get Manish out of Jail.

Akshara: The great Birlas! Please, aiye na..

Mahima: Aa gayi ye ladki subah subah dimag kharab krne. Apne murderer bhai ko bachane ke liye isse bhi arrest ho jaana chahiye.

Abhimanyu: Taiji!! ek baar sun toh lijiye vo kyun aayi hai..

Akhilesh: Kisse Jail honi chahiye aur kisse nahi, ye toh waqt batayega.

They heard Akhilesh and saw the entire Goenka family, including Suhasini who was in wheelchair, enter the house. They were followed by some police officers.

Manjiri: Ye sb kya ho raha hai? Kyu kr rahe ho ye sb? Bs kijiye...

Manjiri was concerned. She looked at her son who looked ill. She knew this distance from Akshara was killing him. All this legal fight for someone who is dead would affect the relationship of the living, specially her son and as usual, that was all she cared about.

Anand: Humari beti ka badla hum lekr rahenge.

Shefali: Insaaf hona chahiye. Galat ko saza toh milni hi chahiye.

Akshara: Exactly! Galat ko saza milni hi chahiye. I agree. Aap bhi apni baat se peeche mt hatna.

Mahima: Peeche hatne ka kaam tum Goenkas ka hai. Anyways, ye humara ghar hai, koi park nahi jo tum morning walk pr aa gayi!!. (To police) what is all this officer?

Akshara: (answers before he could) humara ghar bhi koi park nahi hai pr aap wahan aayi na? Police, media ...sbko lekr. Aap toh sukhr manao ki maine media ko nahi involve kiya.

Abhimanyu: Kyu tamasha kr rahi ho Akshu-Akshara? Is it about Badepapa? Unki bail-

Akshara: Not just about him! It about bhai, my bhai whom you all have wronged. Mai unki wajah se chup thi pr kal se jo unki halat hai..(wipes her tears and glares at Mahima) ab bs!!

She told the policemen and everyone present that she needs 10 minutes of their time to prove the truth. Mahima argued with her. Akshara shut her up by saying that she'd either present all this proof in court or here. Birlas shut up wondering what proof she had now.

Akshara: Maine aap sbko pehle bhi bataya tha. Abhimanyu ki surgery ke din mujhe Kunal Khera ne sunset point bulaya tha. Wahan unki shart sunkr mai shock me baithi thi ki maine bhai ko dekha. Vo suicide krna chahte they. I stopped him and took him to the station jahan Mrs. Mahima Birla was urging the police to kill him in a fake encounter. Bhai ki halat kharab ho gayi aur maine bhi bhai ko hide kiya ye sochkr ki surgery ke baad mai baat karungi Abhimanyu se iss bare me pr vo mauka nahi mila and I had to leave with him.