8. Akshara's panic

Akshara finds out that her PI has successfully helped Kairav out of Kunal's clutches. She also receives the much needed evidence. She wants to go with Abhimanyu now but before she could leave, Kunal's truth comes out in front of Abhimanyu who then bashes him badly. The manager of the resort takes the three away.

...........

Late Night | Resort- Jaipur

Abhimanyu's eyes were trained on Akshara as she calmy told the manager that her name is not Akanksha Khera. Kunal was not her brother but her captor. He was using her voice for his sister who was a competitor. The manager was stunned to know something like was going on in his resort but did not want it to leak as it would mean bad publicity. The lead producer of the show was called and they were extremely shocked by the news as well.

Lead Producer: Kya bakwas hai ye sb?! Ye ladki jhoot bol rahi hai

Abhimanyu: Aisa hai toh call that Maya-Meena jo bhi naam hai uska. Ask her to sing.

Maya was called from her room. It was past midnight and she was alarmed when she saw so many people. She saw her brother leaning against the wall, sporting injuries.

Maya: Bhai!!! (to others) kya hua mere bhai ko?!

Abhimanyu: Paap pakda gaya...

Maya: what nonsense! Hai kon ye!? Some crazy fan....

Abhimanyu: I am a fan of the voice, which sadly is not yours...

Maya's eyes widened. The producer told her what had happened and asked her to sing one-two lines for their benefit. Maya tried to throw a fit but when she failed and Akshara sang some lines, it was crystal clear that Maya was a fraud. She was immediately thrown out of the competition and charges were pressed against her. Also, charges were pressed against Kheras by Abhimanyu despite Akshara wanting to let everything go.

By the time the whole situation wrapped up, the day was about to break. Abhimanyu was heading towards his room with Akshara when the door swung open and out walked Parth.

Parth: KAHAN HAI VO MURDERER!!? WHERE THE HELL IS HE AKSHARA?!

Akshara winced and shifted behind Abhimanyu but Parth grabbed her.

Shefali: What the hell Parth!? Ye kaise behaviour hai?

Abhimanyu: Bhai Kairav Akshu ke sath nahi tha...

Parth: WE ALL SAW THE VIDEO ABHIMANYU! HE IS WITH HER! MERI BEHEN KA KATIL, KAHAN HAI AKSHARA!?!?!???

Parth shook her violently, muttering hurtful words. Abhimanyu was trying to control his brother but even his control was slipping. He wanted to strangle his own cousin. Akshara's eyes widened. She had not slept in more than 24 hours, been through a rollercoaster of emotions and the panic of his accusations finally got to her. Her breathing became laboured.

Akshara: Bh-ai...nahi....nahi....saboot ....Bhai...Nahi...

Abhimanyu grabbed Parth from his back and pulled him off his wife and held her close.

Abhimanyu: Akshu, breathe. Please...

Shefali: Calm down Akshara.... (Glares at Parth) dekho kya kiya tumne!?

Parth: Tumhe pta hai na kya kiya hai iske bhai ne!?

Shefali: What is her fault!?

Abhimanyu: BHAI BHABHI, APKO LADNA HAI TOH PLEASE BAHAR JAIYE...(To Akshara) Baba, please breathe...sing...sing...

Parth: Meri behen ko maar dala, sing in celebration of that Akshara!

Akshara felt her throat closing and the room started to spin. She let go of herself in Abhimanyu's arms.