8:rebuilding what was lost

Beginne am Anfang

"I do!" Steven yelled, tossing his shield at her, hitting her square in the nose. "Ow!"

"Amethyst, catch!" Garnet yelled, throwing the pillar piece of the purple gem. Amethyst caught it with her whip, yelling "destory!" As she brought it down on the warp pad Peridot was on shattering it and sending Peridot through the sky, making her scream.

"I got her! I got her! I got her!" Pearl yelled, attempting to catch the falling Peridot.

Garnet backed up, desummoning her gauntlets, attempting to catch Peridot too. Pearl ran into Garnet, making them both fall, Peridot floated in the air with her fingers acting as a helicopter of sorts.

"Pearl!" Garnet yelled. "Get off me!" Pearl quickly moved off, quickly repeating her apology many times as Garnet got up. Pearl went to reach for Garnet, but quickly stopped herself.

"Wow. This is just sad." Peridot said, landing on the only working warp pad smirking widely. "I almost feel sorry for you." She said. "Nyeh!" Peridot pulled at her eye, sticking her tounge out before warping.

There was Silence as
Peridot left the galaxy warp. "Have a great weekend!" Steven smiled, waving at where Peridot was. Everyone looked at Steven. He stopped waving. "I mean, I hope her weekend is not so great."

<later>

The gems had left, only Labradorite remained.

She watched from a simple pillar, it was a wonder how they didn't see her. However Labradorite has decided that she needed to look for a new Hideout.

Perhaps she could follow where that Peridot went, she didn't know why, but she felt a sense of familiarity and maybe some security with the green gem.

However she didnt know why, so Labradorite didn't want to question it. Labradorite flew down to the floor.

She walked over to the only functional warp pad, her pale blue flats clicking on the marble floor. Labradorite stepped on the warp pad.
Labradorite breathed, and warped.

<with thy Crystal Gems>

The warp pad glowed. Everyone expect Steven looked at Pearl in a disappointing way. "Okay, I realize that was a bit of a fiasco." Pearl admitted calmly, Amethyst looked away.

"But there's a silver lining to this! Now we know for sure that we can track her every movement!" Pearl says joyfully moving to the escape pod in the middle of the living room. Whenever she uses the warp system, her escape pod will instantly detect exactly where she is!"

Pearl smiled as she crouched, putting her head in the escape pod to tinker with it. "It's only a matter of time until we catch her." Garnet came up behind her as she tinkered with the escape pod more.

"And when we do, we'll be able to close this chapter and finally move one, right?" Pearl looked over at Garnets blank face. They looked at eachother for a bit. Steven and Amethyst looked at eachother the pressure crushing them. Amethyst groaned, the pressure becoming to much.

"Isn't there something that maybe the two of you might need to talk about?" Amethyst urged, smiling awkwardly. The escape pod glowed green before anyone else could talk, Pearl turned her attention back to the escape pod.