complicated love- mixlix

"omg! felix get it right already!" the older said trying to help him with the choreography.

felix groaned and tried his best. he hated him. he hated lee minho, the guy that thinks hes so amazing and he is but, hes bitchy.

"okay that's better let's continue." he said making the rest of straykids dance the part together.

the danced and danced. an hour passed by and everyone was sweating but felix was the only one breathing hardly and boy was in drenched in an ocean of sweat.

"break, i need a break. please?" he said pleading his hyung.

"no we're still going. suck it up, lets keep it going. ya'll are doing great!" minho said but then glaring back st felix.

the freckled boy walked to the couch and grabbed his towel and water. he chugged the water, wiped his sweat and walked out, slamming the door.

chan looked back and sighed. the two lees' are too complicated.
_______

knock knock.

"get out minho, i dont need another scolding!" he said sounding exhausted.

"it's me chan. open the door please lix?" the boy groaned and got ip to open the door.

they sat on the bed and the leader started to talk, "what's going in with you and minho? everyone is confused and annoyed because his mood his ruined, so that means he gets mad at us too."

felix sighed and laid back. "i dont know. he's so.. annoying and bossy. i hate it but i also hate how dreamy he is. his eyes are like deep swimming pools i cant get out of. the way he moves his hair left to right makes me crazy. but i just hate it. i hate everything about him."

chan giggled st hus response. "lixie, i think you have feelings but its quite complicated isnt it?" the blonde nodded and just sat up hugging the older.

he patted his head. "maybe it's time to confess, maybe he likes you too." felix blushed at the thought and just sighed. "maybe. we'll see" the boy said.

chan got up and left the room leaving felix alone. until another knock was heard.

"come in." felix said. "hey." a voice so familiar said.

felix looked up and saw minho. "what are you doing here?"

the older chuckled and just closed the door. he came up to him and kissed felix. felix wanted to deny the loving embrace but just couldn't. instead he fell deep into it.

minho pulled away first, hugging felix right after. "you like me? could've told a friend hm?" he whispered into his ear.

felix smiled a bit and hugged back. "i like you a lot minho even if our love is complicated."

a/n: this was a short but i hoped yall liked it!! i think im gonna end the oneshots soon so i can concentrate on my other story. also i want to say that i might publish a new story so stay tuned!