all a dream - skz x felix

felix pov.

I sat in the rain on the sidewalk. "freedom" i whispered to myself. I was in a black t-shirt with grey sweatpants.

I was alone and happy. I left my house when it was raining hard. My family had gave me hard time ever since I came out to them.

I've never felt like this. It thundered and lightning was most likely approaching. I didnt give no fucks though.

I sat there and my eyes slowly closed.

_________________

I woke up and saw light hitting my eyes. I groaned and sat up. I was in different clothes. It was a loose pink shirt and shorts, grey shorts.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I was in someone's bedroom..? I heard yelling and voices downstairs.

I stood up and my legs ached. I walked down the stairs and saw 7 other boys that looked somewhere near my age.

"Hey! Youre awake!" A boy said with brown curly hair. "Who are you guys? And why am I here? I wanna go home." I said confused and scared.

The brown curly haired boy smiled. He had dimples, cute dimples. "Im Chan!" He said and pointed to the others.

"This is Lee know or Minho" he pointed to a handsome brunette haired boy. He was quite good looking. "Hyunjin" he was blonde and had long hair. He was cute and sexy. "Changbin" A short, muscular guy. He was pretty hot. "Seungmin" Brown haired. Had braces and a beautiful smile. "Jeongin" This boy was gorgeous. He had the nicest cheek bones I've ever seen. "Jisung or Han" He was cute. He had the chubbiest cheeks ever! Like a squirrel.

I was mesmerized. All the men were good-looking. The Changbin boy, asked who I was. "I-I'm Felix, Lee Felix." They all nodded and looked at me in silence. I was afraid they were judging me..

One of the men, Lee know, started to say something. "You have freckles..?" He asked.

I nodded in embarrassment. "Yes I do.. Sorry if it looks weird" He chuckled and went up to me.

He caressed my cheek, "They're gorgeous" I blushed at his words.

The men all came up to me and started complimenting me. They all said one thing that was the same. "You're an angel."

I had never felt this loved in ages. These men are the real angels..

________________

It felt like months since I've been with them. After just two months they all asked me to be their boyfriend! Guess I'm poly and gay! I'm so happy right now.

I wouldnt trade it for anything else in the world-

beeeeeepppp.....

I was being shaked. "Hey.. hey" I fluttered my eyes open. There was 7 men there. I looked at one. "Chan.." I said. I looked around and saw the sidewalk I was at.

He looked confused. "I- How do you know my name? Anyhow, get up! You're gonna get kidnapped" He said.

I was confused. "B-but were in a relationship remember..? W-with Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin, Minho, Han, a-and Changbin." All the men looked at me in confusion.

"Were all friends.. and how do you even know our names?" One man said, it was Hyunjin. I started crying my eyes out. "It was a dream?! Why! Why! Just when I was happy?!" I was furious. How did this dream last so long..

Chan sighed and helped me stand up. He put his arms over me and told me that we are just strangers and he was trying to help me from getting kidnapped.

I was devastated. It was all a dream huh? All a dream.