cafe - seunglix

felix pov.

i entered a small dog cafe, where my friend jisung works at. I notice all the dogs coming up to me. i giggle.

"why, hello doggies!" i say smiling.

"hi lix!" i was greeted by all of the workers, but i noticed a new one. 'hm i wonder who that is' i thought to myself.

i went up to the counter and ordered what i wanted, which would be, strawberry milk tea boba with strawberry cheesecake. i sat down and waited for my order. i played with a dog, specifically one of my favorite ones! it had white fluffy fur and was really small.

"hi doggo! i missed you!" i said smiling.

seungmin pov.

As i was going to give the small, pretty boy his order i couldn't help but not to interrupt what he was doing. he was smiling the brightest, out of everyone in the cafe. he gave me butterflies... but anygay-

"u-um sir your order" i say looking down on him.

he stands up. i expected for him to be a little taller. but no. he's maybe around 5'6 or 5'7. he looked up at me and smiled. "thank you!" he grabs the drink and cheesecake, placing it on the table.

he bows and smiles at me again. "you're welcome.." "lix! im lix or felix" he says. "yeah lix.. you're welcome lix" i say smiling.

i walk back to the back counter and watch him, smiling. i sigh. 'how could he be alive.. he must be an angel.' i thought to myself.

i notice another customer comes in, as i groan quietly.

felix pov.

oh. that employee came up to me and served me. he was so nice and tall. he's the perfect guy, really perfect. i sigh as i look at him talking to a lady, "he's so pretty.." i say out loud. i sigh again an begin eating my cheesecake.

"oh.. what am i'm going to do with my miserable life?" i say talking to the small doggie.

i giggle to myself. and continuing eating while petting the dog that was laying on my lap. i had the sudden urge that someone was towering over me so i looked up.

"boo bitch!" jisung said screaming at me. i screamed then covered my mouth, not wanting to startle anyone. "ha! loser" "whatever ji." i said rolling my eyes.

i sigh. "hey what's wrong?" he said concerned. "um. i think that employee is cute" i said nervously, picking at my food. he giggles. "seungmin?" i nod shyly. "you know he's always been here? he just works on and off."

i look at him surprised. "you should've told me before!" i said pouting. he chuckles. "don't worry felix. he's going to be working full time! he just graduated" i nod and secretly smiled.

"welp! it's my shift now! i'll tell that seungie boy to talk to you!" i nod blushing.

i smile to myself while i take a picture with the dog.

the photos :)

                                                                            _______________

_______________

I smile and post it on my instagram.

"hi lix..? i think" i look up noticing.. seungmin!!

"h-hi!" i say startled. he sits down next to me smiling. "so it's lix?" he says. i nod and smile.

he smiles at me, "you have a pretty smile" i nod. "thank you seungmin" "so want to exchange numbers..? so we can talk and hang out more" he says. i nod and smile.

he hands me his phone. i add my number

xxx-xxx-xxxx

he smiles and looks at my phone. "you have instagram?" i nod and he smiles again. "can i have it" i smile and nod. he smiles and tells me his. i follow his and i finish eating as i talk to him.

"well, i have to go now" i say, pouting.

he smiles at me and giggles. he pinches my cheek. "its okay lix! we can talk right?" i smile and nod. i stand up and he hugs me, walking me out. "bye lix!" "byebye suengmin" i said smiling.

seungmin pov.

i sigh as i watch him go out the door.

'oh.. how i wish he could stay long' i thought to myself.

han put his hand on my shoulder, startling me. "it's seung, you'll get him" han says smiling at me, kinda smirking

i roll my eyes and go to the back counter, starting work once again..

a/n: sorry i havent posted in a while. ive been so stressed, tired, and sad. but yeah anyways, here's something for you guys :)