gamer - minlix

smut !! there will be praising, degrading, face-fucking, and cross-dressing. if this makes you uncomfortable, feel free not to read :)
______

minho pov.

"Shit! Chan kill him! He's right there!" I clicked and clicked on my controller while yelling at Chan and Changbin. "Dude! How do you miss that?!" I was raged.

I looked at the person beside me. Felix was on his phone scrolling through instagram. "Felix, everything good?" He nodded while still looking at his phone.

We started a new round and yelling just came out of my mouth and my headset.

"Jeez you guys are actual ass!" I said.

Felix looked at me and got up. I turned my mic off and grabbed his wrist. "Princess where are you going?" "To our room"

I nodded and let go, continuing playing.

felix pov.

I was bored and tired of listening to lee know scream. I just decided to go to our room. But suddenly I felt like I needed attention.

I called Seungmin. "Hii Minnieee" I said. "What do you want?" he said in an annoyed tone. "So Im craving attention from Minho and need help"

He laughed. "I'll help you. So first find something sexy. Maybe a cute cropped shirt? Then pair it with some a skirt." I rummaged through my clothes.

"Seungie I found a shirt that says 'Daddy's Girl' and I have a black skirt to go with it." I said blushing of the thought of me wearing such clothes.

"Alright, wear some panties too if you have some" He suggested. "Uh Seung I found some white ones is that fine?" I asked.

"That's perfect!!" He said. "Now put that on and fix your hair, put some perfume, then get to it! Bye! Gotta go!" He hung up and I took a deep breath.

"I got this." I whispered to myself.
_______
I went to Lee know and sent next to him. He looked at me. I winked st him seductively. I took one side of his headset off and whispered in his ear.

I moaned in his ear. "mm hi daddy" I said so confidently. But inside I was nervous. He smirked at me.

He muted himself on his mic. "Hm? Confident are we?" He said with a mischievous face.

"Yes, very master." I smiled and started to palm his bulge. He groaned. "Stop being a tease. Go sit down." He said sternly.

I definitely contributed. I sat on his lap while he played. I could hear yelling again in his headset after a couple of minutes.

I was bored and started to grind on him, biting my lip. I felt a hand grabbing my chin. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He said.

I moaned as my response and started to grind harder. "Stop this." He said pissed off.

He pushed me off of his lap ending me up to be on my knees and hands. He smirked and smacked my ass. "Mm panties?" I nodded.

"Cute." He grabbed me by my shirt and took off his pants. His dick stood straight up once it was out.

"Suck darling." He said as I crawled over to him. I smiled and positioned myself. I started to kitty lick his dick as he groaned and gripped my hair.

"Stop teasing angel." I nodded and started to suck. I went all the way down making me gag. His head went back and he started a new game.

"Keep going cockslut." I went up and down making sure to moan while doing so.

He moaned and kept playing. He pushed me down, making me choke. I waa gagging as he pushed his hips up to my mouth.

"Shit. Im cumming." He said as he released his fluids down my throat. I sat back up and breathed heavily.

I heard voices in his headset. "Lee Know? Hello?" Chan and Changbin said.

Minho pov.

I quickly turned my mic back on. "Shit, sorry. I thought my mic was on." They both said it was fine and I turned my head to Felix.

His lips were red and plump, Covered in his own saliva, cum dripping down his mouth. I smirked and kissed him.

Felix blushed. I smiled pulled my pants back up as he came and sat in my lap.

I smiled and rubbed his back as he slowly fell asleep. "You did a good job today babydoll." I said as I see a smile on his face.

a/n: heys guys! I decided to post a story since I've been so bored at home. But school is coming up so I don't know if I'll post. But I most likely will !!
Also this was kind of bad bc I dint rlly write smut but hope you enjoyed.