quickie- changlix

he was shoved into a closet door during rehearsal. "lets do this quickly." the buffer man said as he unbuckled his pants.

the other simply nodded and pulled his pants down and took his shirt off.

changbin smirked and smacked his ass. "shit, its been awhile." the other just whined, which told him to hurry.

he stuffed his fingers into his mouth. the boy started to suck, knowing what to do.

the older took his fingers out and shoved it up the boys ass. "y-yah, binnie gentle!" the boy scolded, still wincing at the pain he felt.

he hummed in response and moved his fingers in and out, smiling at the beautiful sight.

felix moans grabbing his shirt, gripping onto it. "holy shit changbin. please put your cock in." the boy said whispering into his ear.

he smirked and pulled out his fingers, bringing his cock closet to the boy's ass.

he rubbed his tip at the hole making the other boy whining, desperate for the feeling of sex.

slowly he pushed his dick inside of the smaller boy. "augh! shit changbin youre huge.." he said adjusting to the size.

he hummed and started to move in and out slowly. he groaned and grabbed the blonde's hair, gripping onto it. "damn baby youre so tight." felix started to moan as he felt a wave of pleasure come over him.

knock knock

"yo felix, changbin hurry rehearsal is about to start." said chan. "yeah yeah j-just hold up hyung!" felix yelled as changbin slowly pounded into him.

chan was wondering what they were doing in the closet but he didnt even wanna know.

changbin started to move faster from behind as he grabbed felix's chin turning it to the side to kiss him.

his back arched as he felt the older moving at a fast pace. "aUgh! shit binnie please faster!" the boy said yelping as changbin indeed moved at the pace the boy wanted.

he smacked the boy's ass and smirked. their skin clapped together making echos in the closet. felix covered his mouth to block out his moans.

changbin changed up the positions and made felix face him. he set the younger up on the wall while felix wrapped his legs around him.

changbin started to pound even faster than before making felix lose the pace of his breath.

changbin went down to kiss his chest area and played with his nipples. felix moaned at the feeling.

"fuck, im almost there!" changbjn whispered into his lover's ears. felix nodded, also feeling the same way.

as changbin started to move more and more, putting more strength in his thrust, cum started to burst from felix's dick.

"ahh!" he yelled out and changbin grunted and realeased his load into felix.

felix relaxed a bit. changbin pulled out and a bang was heard from the door. "hurry!! were starting without yall!" jisung yelled.

"okay then!" changbin yelled back and rolled his eyes.

as he heard him leave, he grabbed felix. felix went down on his knees and started to suck his cock.

changbin threw his head back as felix stuffed his mouth with the thick and hard member.

"god, you're gorgeous" he said as he started to grip on the blonde's hair. felix gagged and changbin moaned.

"im releasing!" changbin said and felix opened his mouth and stroked his dick.

cum went all over felix's face and he took it off, eating it.

changbin calmed down from his high and pull his pants back up then helping felix out his clothes on.

"my god, you are amazing. im going to wreck you even more." changbin expressed.

"mmm sure but i think first we should hurry out hm?" the younger said and the other nodded.
_____

OMG!!! its been so long since ive written smut but it was pretty fun! also i think im goong to wrote two chapters then im end this oneshot series. but if you have any requests, i can do it! do be sure to leave some for me!!