boring pup and active kitty - seunglix

fluff!!
________

felix pov.

I was in my room bored as fuck. I wanted to bother seungmin but he was probably on his phone or sleeping.

After about 5 minutes i was just really bored and went to seungmin's room. Though, he wasn't there.

"Seungmin!! Minnie! Minmin!! Seungiee!!" I yelled walking around the house.

"What baby? Im at the couch and quiet down will you?" He said. I smiled at his voice.

I run over to him and cuddles his arm. "Hi Minminnnnn" he looked st me then back at his phone. I whined.

"Shh okay? keep it down princess." I blushed at his words. He never calls me princess.

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder but he made me keep my head up.

"Seungiee can we play a game??????" I asked while playing with his long fingers. "No, I'm busy go hang out with Jisung or something."

seungmin pov.

He pouted at me when i glanced to his face. He was so pretty but i had to keep my tough profile.

"But sungiee is with minho hyungggg" he said with a whiny voice. "Go read then" I said in a plain tone.

"Cuddle with meeeee" He said with a pout forming on his lips.

"No I don't want to. I want to be alone, now go find someone else to talk too." I bluntly responded.

He had a sad look and got up. I looked up at him snd sighed. I dragged him by his hand. He yelped.

"Seungmin let me gooo" He said upset. "No now shush before I change my mind."

He pouted. I brought him to my bedroom and I laid down, putting my arms out for him to lay in.

He giggled and slid right into my arms. "Yayy" he said happily. I shushed him once again.

I looked into his eyes as his eyes wandered around the room. I smiled softly, never noticing how pretty he really is.

"Minnieee" He said. I pretended to groan and then responded back to him. "What.?"

He kissed me on the lips then giggled. My ears turned red and when I looked back at felix is eyes were closed.

I kissed his forehead. "Sleep well, princess"

a/n: heyyy readersss!!! im really sorry i havent been updating , ive been soo busy with things. I'm going to be busy this month so I might not be able to upload the stories. I'll try to do some drafts and post them while I'm on vacation though!! Bye take care <33