crybaby - hyunlix - part three

a/n: so there will be mentions of killing and suicide, if it triggers you, please don't read.

hyunjin pov.

as soon as felix was able to get out of the hospital, he went straight to school. I didn't do anything when he got bullied or when he cried because I didn't want to be the next victim.

but when we were out of school, I hugged him, told him everything was okay, etc. "h-hyunjin why don't you care for me at school..? there's not much of a difference right?" he questions me as he is balled up in my arms.

I look down on him and sigh, "I just-" I start but then I got cut off. "you do love me right..?" he says looking down, fidgeting with his fingers.

I hug him, "of course, I do felix"

"then tell me... why, why don't you act like this at school, why aren't you affectionate to me at school? do you actually love me? are you using me? do you just want me to feel like I'm loved when I'm not? is that what it is?" felix says with tears, streaming down his face.

"n-no felix that's not i-it-" he looks at me, "you're just like everyone else... they don't like me" he gets up and walks out the house, most likely going to jisung's house.

"f-felix... I do love you though, I truly do" I mumble to myself, as my arms feel empty, with no one around them.

felix pov.

I walk over to jisung's house, sobbing. To make matters worse, it starts raining. great. In 15 minutes I'm there. I knocked on the door, hoping someone would open the door.

the door opened...

Minho?

"um jisung, it's your friend," he says. jisung came running to the door and he saw me, soaking wet. "felix what happened to you, love?" he asks me like a mother. "h-hyunjin" I said looking down

"you're soaking wet! come inside, go to the bathroom okay? you're going to get sick" jisung said to me. I came inside and he took me to the bathroom, starting a warm shower for me. he sighs.

"felix you can't just walk here okay? you should've asked me to pick you up. it's not safe, there are so many creeps around this area." I nod. "hurry and shower so I can give you some tea." he says reassuring me.

I quickly shower and change into extra clothes I keep at his house.

(what felix wore)

(what felix wore)

I went to the kitchen and saw Minho and jisung being all lovey-dovey. I sighed then Jisung looked over at me. "hey lixie I got your tea !!" He says smiling.

I nod and grabbed it. I sipped it. Ew, ginger lemon tea, my least favorite. "Jiji... I don't like this one and you know I don't." I said. He ignored me, still focused on Minho. I looked down and continued to drink it.

I sighed, I put it in the sink as soon as I finished and sat on the couch. "what am I going to do with life.." I mumbled to myself. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. Jisung and Minho went to open it and...

Hyunjin?! I can't believe it... I got up and ran to the bathroom.

jisung pov.

I watched felix run to the bathroom as he saw the door swing open. "h-hey um.. is felix here? he forgot his phone at my place" I looked at him and nodded. "I don't think he wants to see you though," I said. He frowned and nodded.

"I can give it to him." I offered. He smiled and nodded. He gave me the phone and I closed the door. Felix came out of the bathroom, with a plastic bag with his wet clothes inside.

"Hey Felix, here's your phone." I offered it to him but he refused. "I'm going home. You can keep that," he says sternly.

I watch Felix walk out the door, but before he does he says, "I love you Jisung, and Minho take care of him. Tell Hyunjin that I'm sorry and I love him." I nod, concerned but decided that it wasn't anything.

felix pov.

I sigh, leaving Jisung's house. I decided that I can't take care of myself, always have to depend on someone, and that I'm just like everything people said.

I walk in the rain, going to my favorite view, the bridge with the lake. I sigh, remembering how my dad used to take Jisung and me here every day before he was a druggie.

I whispered to myself. "do it! you'll be out of everyone's way and won't cause anything.. right? Right!" I smiled like I used to do all the time. Now, I fake it.

Thoughts run through my mind, Hyunjin, Jisung, school, my dad, my mom, will all just be faint memories...

I went on the edge of the bridge, ready to end it all. "I love you Hyunjin!" I said yelling, hoping the whole world knew. I closed my eyes, ready to fall into the gushing water but...

Someone grabbed my wrist. Hyunjin?! With Minho and Jisung. He pulled me up and hugged me. "I'm sorry Felix!" I cried. "Why didn't you let me go?! Your problems would've been gone!"

Hyunjin sighs and smiles. He wiped my tears, "The problem is, your not in my life and you keep running away from me lixie." I look at him and start crying again.

He smiles softly and giggles, hugging me tightly. "I love you, Lee Felix." I pull out the hug.

"I love you, Hwang Hyunjin..."

_____

Finally, their problems were fixed.

Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Felix were united together. It was all in fate's design :))