physco -chanlix

based of sza's new song
also there are metions of blood, kidnap, knives, etc.
_______

3rd person pov.

"mmm." he hummed. blood on hands and a smiled showed. "aw that was fun but im done now."

he stood up and washed his hands. the piece of meat was done. "time to marinate" he put it in sauces that would has extraordinary flavors.

it was stuffed away in the fridge.

"time to see my beautiful boyfriend" the man said so excitedly.

a building was in front of his face and he immediately saw the young boy. he walked inside and grabbed him.

"ah!" the boy looked at the older. "c-chan?! get away from me!"

a smile that seemed so real with cute dimples appeared. "i just wanna talk. lets have dinner at my place hm?"

he shook his head in fright. "please not this again. im not going back and i have a boyfriend just please go away" the boy begged.

"just this once. and were done" he reached out for the shorter's hand and rubbed it. the other got tingles and nodded and quickly ran off into the building.

the soft, nice, kind smile turned into an untrustful smirk. what plans did he have?
________

felix pov.

work finished and i headed home. a text message popped up.

__
**********

meet me at my house after
you finish work my doll ❤️‍🔥

__

i groaned and decided to head straight to his place to get whatever he wanted over with.

i knocked the door and he opened it with a smile. that same smile i saw earlier.

"welcome home. missed you lots." i rolled my eyes and came inside.

"make it quick chris. i need to go home. my boyfriend is waiting for me." i directly said with frustration.

"lets sit and talk. i made food for us, hm?" i sighed and sat in the seat. he walked to the kitchen and grabbed the food.

well..

at least i thought he did.
_____

"shh...." he covered my mouth. "quiet"

i fluttered my eyes open to see myself in a dark room. i started to squirm around in the seat and scream. a knife was brought to my neck.

"quiet will you?! can you not listen!" he yelled st me. i flinched at his tone and he looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"awe. im so sorry my love. should've not yelled." he said patting my head. i managed to take the tape off a bit and started to talk to him.

"what do you want with me?! let me go!" i squirmed and tried to break loose.

he held onto the chair. he chuckled so devilishly. he wasnt the same. the older stuck a pocket kinfe to my neck.

"you know, even if i cant have you. I'll find anyway possible so no one should."

he slowly slid the knife to the side making a cut into my neck. blood gushed out. "chan!" i cried in pain.

"youre new boyfriends next." he said with a smile and kissed me on the top of my head and was dragged into a room. him locking the door from the outside.

i could hear his voice from outside with an evil tone. "i'd rather be in jail than alone."

_____

a/n: woah thats the end of the chapter!! i hope you liked this. its very physcopath kinda thing but im kind of proud. i finished it within 30 minutes surprisingly.

to that one person's request: in working on it rn just kind of busy and have been procrastinating.
(like mate stop procrastinating ✋)