The new school year had officially started and she had greeted all the first years, who— just like everyone else— absolutely loved her classroom.

She also decided that the 'welcome' quiz she had done at all the first Astronomy lessons she gave the classes she had last year, she would do again. So she did it with the class of first-years she had, which concluded yet another weasly, Ginny.

She gave them the same quiz she gave the first-years from last time. She did the same thing with the second-years and so on, and so on.

Though it was all calm, she was bothered by Lockhart every moment he got. He was all over her, flirting with her, telling stories about himself. Rumour was even going around they where dating!

She absolutely despised it. The drop was when he had told her how well he handled the pixie's in in his second year class that week, even though Diana had heard a whole different story from Seamus and Dean.

"Gilderoy, I really don't care!" She retorted as he was following her around in the hallway, few students where there but they all stopped to look at it.

"Of course you do! Don't be shy to say you really like the story's." He smiled brightly and Diana grimaced. "No. If you can speak English correctly, you should understand what I'm saying. I. Don't. Give. Three. Fucks. About. You." She says glaring before turning around and walking away.

To her horror, he followed after her and continued the story anyway, with a arm over her shoulder. She quickly walked to her classroom and he kept talking to her while her class waited patiently.

"And then-" he stood in the door opening and Diana threw the door shut and quickly locked it. "That idiot will be the death of me." She sighed. Fred and George laughed loudly while Lee was impersonating Lockhart.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Outfit of the day:

Diana walked trough the hallway trying avoiding Lockhart when she saw someone

Diana walked trough the hallway trying avoiding Lockhart when she saw someone. "Nick, I haven't spoken to you in ages." She says and the ghost turned around.

"Ah, Miss Potter, how amazing to see you." He greeted happily. "It's Sardothien now, but it's amazing to see you to, how have you been?" She asked smiling at him.

"Oh I've been alright, still not allowed in the headless hunt, but I guess my 500th death-day would make up for it. Your nephew is coming you know." He says and Diana raises her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry to hear about the headless hunt- but Harry is going to your death-day party?" She asked curiously. "Yes, isn't it amazing, you can come if you want." He suggested and Diana thought for a moment.

"Yeah, sure." She agreed and the ghost looked at her with glee. "Great, I'll see you at seven on Halloween." And he disappeared.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿