Because yea, maybe I enjoyed it. But as much as I enjoyed it, I didn't at the same time. For the same reason, I never thought someone could so easily convince me to give up all control.

"Fine." He huffed and I immediately looked back at him.

"Jeongin.."

"No, it's okay. Keep your secret." He said letting go of my hands.

"I did, okay. But it's not something I plan on getting used to."

"Oh I know, you have too much of a dom ego to want it to happen again." He poked at me with a smile and opened the door for me to leave with him.

I stepped out and he was right behind me as we walked back to the table. I tensed up at the looks I was receiving. Jeongin put his hand on my back in comfort as he walked me back to my spot.

Huening Kai and Jisung had finally returned. Seems to me the only people being supportive was Jisung, the twins and of course Seungmin. But he's supportive of everything. Changbin didn't seem like the kind to choose sides on something like this.

Huening Kai was vocal about his displeasure of my presence but he did had to be. The way he ignored anything in my general direction and only spoke to everyone except for me just showed it. It was even more obvious then Jungkook's verbalized disapproval.

I was slightly relieved when the bell had rang, signal the continuation of classes. Not that I'd be attending my last two. My teachers were surprised I wasn't flunking.

I skip classes because I already know all the bullshit they teach, not because I don't wanna learn. I do turn in my assignments. The day they are given.

"So, that was awkward." Hyunjin stated and Jeongin and I agreed with a hasty nod. "Sorry Lix. It'll take time."

"Yea well, there opinion isn't the one I'm worried about." I admitted as we stopped of Jeongin's locker.

"Heeseung?" He asked and I nodded again receiving a look from the two of them. "You realize there's nothing to be worried about. Even if he doesn't approve, I don't care."

"He's your brother, and your best friend. You're gonna care Hyunjin." I said, leaning against the wall of metal.

"That's not what I meant. I mean its not gonna change my feelings about us." He gestured to me and Jeongin. I know that, but the constant disapproving gazes and the statements, they get to him the same way it gets to me. It makes us anxious.

"I know Hyunjin." I sighed.

"Tell me this isn't making you change your mind." He asked and Jeongin rubbed his arm.

"What?" I furrowed my brows. "Of course it isn't. It just gets to me. I know I should be used to people disliking me, but because I was an asshole. Not because I love somebody."

He nodded at my confirmation and I grabbed his hand as we walked Jeongin to his class. We waved hun goodbye as the door and I looked at Hyunjin who was weaving around people in the hall pulling me with him as he held onto my hand tightly.

"Hyunjin, skip your next class with me." I asked and he looked at me.

"You're asking me to skip Art?" He looked at me with a brow raised.

"Yes?" I said in question. And he smiled with the shake of his head. "Please."

He gave me a look and I didn't push any further until we stopped halfway to his classroom. "Of all classes you had to ask me to skip art?" He chuckled as he turned us back around towards the exit at the end of the hall. I smiled automagically knowing he had chosen to skip with me.