Male Pride Trooper Reader X Yandere Loving Azur Lane/G. Frontline/Taimanin Harem

Start from the beginning

Y/N: CORKSCREW ATTACK!

(Y/N destroys Skull Gomora with his corkscrew attack.)

Y/N: This is it... for now.

(Y/N flies away, leaving the Union "Heroes" with only one goal.)

U. Heroes: (in mind) Whoever you are, we're gonna catch you and take your power.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N has been doing his job as a Pride Trooper while making sure the other "heroes" wouldn't interfere. He has even defeated the Sirens and Nomad.)

(Y/N is seen currently talking with the shipgirls, the T-Dolls and the Taimanins.)

Enterprise: Have you ever heard of Union Academy?

Y/N: Union Academy?

Kalina: I'll take is as a "no"

Asagi: Well, it's time to tell you what they truly are.

Bismarck: They're nothing but a bunch of fake heroes, who don't care about saving people.

Agent: All they care about is fame, money, power and slavery.

Sakura: They even kill innocent people simply because they don't have any powers.

Y/N: That's low.

Akagi: I know, right? And they even allow their male Star Students to rape innocent girls.

Architet: Isn't it sad?

Y/N: (stern) I'll teach them a lesson they shall never forget.

Rinko: We'll go with you.

Y/N: No, thanks. I can take them down by myself, and besides. It's me who they want.

Belfast: We insist.

M4 SOPMOD II: We wanted to make them pay for what they did for too long

(Timeskip)

(The shipgirls, the T-Dolls and the Taimanins are seen fighting the Union Girls while Y/N was easily defeating the Union Boys. He sprints while beheading Team CRDL with his own hands before charging at Issei.)

Y/N: ONE HUNDRED PUNCHES!

(Y/N's hits Issei with his one hundred punches. His punches were so strong that they easily break Issei's armor before hitting him, making him cough blood.)

Y/N: You're supposed to be the Red Dragon Emperor? You're just a toothless worm. (turns around) You're already dead!

Issei: WHAT?

(Suddenly Issei's nerves explode within him, resulting in his death.)

Y/N: Unlike Universe 7's Earth, this is doomed, or at least WAS.

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU EXTRA?

Y/N: (scoffs) Let me tell you a secret. I'm not exactly as strong as my two fellow colleagues Jiren and Toppo are.

(Y/N dashes at Bakugo and grabs his neck before pointing his finger beam at Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima as a ki beam comes out of it.)

Y/N: But I am more than enough to destroy you fake heroes.

(Y/N kills the Bakusquad boys before breaking Bakugo's neck. Then Izuku, Iida and Todoroki charge at him, but he uppercuts each of them into space, where they die by lack of oxygen.)

Y/N: If you're still interested, I'll tell you more.

(Jaune and Ren try their luck, only to be grabbed in their necks.)

Y/N: You guys are nothing compared to the opponents I've faced in the Tournament of Power. Especially Universe 6 and Universe 7.

(Y/N breaks Jaune and Ren's necks.)

Ichika: Are you saying there is a multiverse?

Y/N: Yep. I am the third strongest member of the Pride Troopers. And I've faced opponents like Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Android 17, Cabba, Hit and Kefla. They put more of a fight than you ever would.

(While Y/N easily defeated the Union Boys, the Shipgirls, the T-Dolls and the Taimanins easily kill the Union Girls and laugh at them.)

Mizuki: Where are your boys now?

(They kept on defeating and eliminating all of Union's Fake Heroes. After that, Y/N focused on neutralizing the remaining villains, and finally brought peace to the Earth. Eventually the other Pride Troopers came for him, but saw he got happy with his life on Earth.)