Chapter 32 (Episode 8 Part 4)

I leaned my head against the wall outside of Scott's room and cringed as he screamed and pulled against the handcuffs that held him to the radiator, Stiles slid down the wall next to me and sighed.

"Stiles!" Scott screamed still pulling on the handcuffs "Frey, I'm sorry" he quietened down for a minute and then he started to shouted even more as the moon began to rise and reach its apex "it's the full moon, I swear you know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose" he breathed heavily and "please let me out, it's starting to hurt"

"Stiles" I said quietly grabbing his hand with both of mine, his skin warm and slightly calloused "don't listen to him, he's lying. Remember once the full moon over he'll be back to being the normal loveable Scott we know" Stiles looked at me and smiled gratefully.

"Stiles she doesn't know what she's talking about, you've known me longer then she has, she's talking out her ass" I watched as Stiles removed his hands from mine and gripped his head with them tightly.

"Stiles?" I putty hand on his shoulder and began to rub circles on his back.

"No" Scott shouted his movements scuffling against the hard wood floor of his bedroom, his screaming increased and so did the rattling.

A growled filled Scott's room before going quiet "Shit" I jumped up and slammed the door open making Stiles jump in fright. I looked around the room but there was no Scott, the only trace left of him was a few drops of blood and the broken cuffs, I made a beeline to the window and began to climb out "Stiles stay here and lock the doors" i said testing my weight on the veranda roof.

"What? Where are you going?" Stiles asked in a panic running his hands through his buzz cut hair.

"To find Scott" I swung my leg over the windowsill, I glanced at the ground and contemplated wither of not I'd break something from the 10 foot fall, Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me back as I was about to leap.

"What about the hunters?" Stiles asked trying and failing to pull me back into the house, we both knew he wasn't strong enough.

I turned to look at him and smiled sweetly "I'll be fine" I kissed his cheek and smirked as he blushed "I'm more worried about Scott coming back here and hurting you then I am about the Argents right now" I pulled my arm out of his loosened grip and pushed him back inside "don't worry I'll be fine" I then jump off the roof and rolled to my feet, turning back to Stiles who was half hanging out of the window I saluted and ran into the forest.

*Random Parking Lot*

I crouched in the shadows and watched as Scott tried to slice his way into the car Allison and Jackson were sitting in talking, running forward I went to tackle Scott but I was beaten to the punch by another wolf.

"Scott" the guy growled out as Scott tried to fight against his hold, running forward I grabbed Scott and flipped him onto his back making him turn back into human form.

We both looked behind me at Derek who stood there without a scratch on him, looking just like he had when I had seen him last, Sighing in relief I lunged forward and pulled him into a hug which he returned instantly "I knew you wouldn't be dead" I mumbled into his chest causing him to chuckle.

"Cant get rid of me that easily" he said back kissing my forehead before looking at a shocked Scott who was still sitting on the ground.

"What's happening to me?" Scott asked once again in control of his wolf.

"Exactly what he wants to happen" Derek said pulling me forward he grabbed Scott and began to walk us back to his car.

*Home*

We had delivered Scott back to his empty house and I was now snuggled up in bed with the warm bed hog that was known as Derek Hale, every time I looked at his face a small smile would work its way onto my lips and relief would blossom inside me.

"I missed you, you know that right?" he mumbled with his eyes closed, he looked more exhausted then I felt.

"I know" I said back snuggling deeper into his chest "I wonder where Stiles went" I said as Derek opened one eye to look at me.

"Probably to check on his dad, you did say he was worried" Derek pulled me on top of him and chuckled when a startled giggle left my lips.

"Yeah" I kissed Derek on the mouth and buried my head into his neck and breathed in his scent as he did the same to me.

Yep this is where I belonged, not in some Jock's arms but in Derek's. this was my home.