Chapter 18 (Episode 5 part 2)

The picture to the top is a picture of Frey's parents Erick and Rika (played by Nathan Page and Essie Davis) they are both Australian actors and this is from one of my favrouite TV shows. The video is of them singing Lets misbehave. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

___________________________________

I pulled up outside my house and waited for Danny to pull up behind my car, leaning against the drivers side door I watched as parents walked down the street holding hands with their chirldren discussing what they had done during the day, I missed doing that with my mum and dad, even though we talk it isnt about school or my grades its always about the Alpha and how I'm helping Derek search for him, I missed talking about what my friends and I had gotten up to that day and what my parents had done at work.

A door slammed behind my car which startled me out of my thoughts, glancing to my left i smiled when Danny made his way towards me, backpack in hand. "You ready to study?" he asked glancing at my house with curious eyes, he'd never been in my house before, sure we talked out the front door with it wide open when he dropped by to give me the Chem work that I'd missed when I was off running around with Derek, Scott and Stiles, but he'd never actually stepped foot in my house.

"Yeah" I grinned grabbing my bag which was laying on the hood of my car, "be prepared for some awkward conversation" I said leading Danny up the path to the front door of my house.

"Why will it be awkward?" he asked as i was about to pulled the door open, I lost grip of its handle and the door was pulled open by a frasled looking mother.

"Frey there you are" she smiled and looked over my head at Danny and her grin got wider "You must be Danny" she gently moved me out of the way and shook Danny's out streched hand.

"Thats right" Danny said grinning at her "its nice to meet you" he glanced at me whowas shooting glances between my mother and him.

"How rude of me, I'm Rika, Frey's mother" She pulled her hand away and looked at me "Remeber before you go out tonight that we have to meet a coach at your school" she and Danny looked at me questioningly and then shared at look.

"Well before you say that I've done something wrong I haven't, he probably wants to talk about me sneaking into the locker room while the guys are getting ready" I said flipantly grabbing Danny's hand I made my way up the stairs and into my room.

"You shouldn't sneak into the locker room to begin with" mum yelled up the stairs.

before i closed my door I shouted back "Someone has to make sure Danny, Scott and Stiles aren't being naughty" closing the door securly I flopped on the bed next to Danny.

"Wanna make out?" he said jokingly nudging me with his elbow which made me burst out with laughter.

"Sure Danny, maybe after that you can turn straight" laughing with me he pulled out his notebook and Chem textbook while I did the same.

*At The School*

Coach sat across from my parents and I while Finn and Mia sat in the background playing with their video games.

"Mr and Mrs Parker I'm sure your aware of your daughters abilities to get past anything that is thrown at her" Coach fixed me with a stare as i tired to get a more comfotable spot in my chair.

"Yes and we are very sorry for anything that she has done, just know that anything bad that has happened will be dealt with" my mum said folding her hands in her lap in a delicate way.

"I'm sure it will but Frey hasn't done anything wrong" he cleared his throat "yes she has a way of sneaking into the locker room everyday after the guys are all dressed and that's fine, the guys on the team are fine with her being in there but she's showing an extreamly high IQ and she's even proved that she's good at Larcross. Her other teachers and i agree that she is ready to take a few classes with the seniors" I wacthed as as both my parents looked at me with suprised expressions.

"Why are you suprised by this?" i asked crossing my arms over my Richard Sharmen tank top and sighed.

"We're more suprised by the fact that your not getting in trouble" dad said quietly causing Coach to laugh.

"She shows great initiative with problem solving, that inculdes finding a way into the locker room without me noticing" Coach smiled at me "I've become aware that Frey doesn't always attend classes but always hands in the homework"

"Yes you see Frey does some chores at work for me when I can't do them, she's a great help" mum said lying though her teeth, I wasn't home doing chores I was at Derek's reading, doing homework or searching for any leads as to who the Alpha is.

"I see" Coach closed my file and turned his eyes to me "So what do you say frey do you want to attend some classes with the seniors?"

"No offence Coach but I think I'll stick to a class of people I just got to know" I smiled sweetly and almost sighed with relief when Coach nodded and said that was all he need to talk to us about.

Walking down the schools corridor we made a quick stop at my locker so I could grab the homework the teachers had given me to give to Allison who wasn't at school and we made our way out of the school.

"Hey that's Scott's mum and Allisons Parents" i pointed to the panicky looking Melissa and an angry looking Chris and Victoria "hey Mr and Mrs Argent" I smiled at them and then turned to Scotts mum "hey Melissa" I was about to introdue my parents when I was berated with questions.

"Have you seen Allison?" Chris asked as Melissa asked if I'd seen Scott.

"I haven't seen either of them" I put my hands up in the 'I surrender' position and shook my head

Chris then turned to Melissa "You're his mother?"

Melissa looked at Chis and crossed her arms "Funny how you say that like it's an accusation." I slowly began to back away from them same as my parents while they continued with their heated discusion.

"Well, I wouldn't claim it as a source of pride, since he basically kidnapped my daughter today."

"How do we know skipping school wasn't your daughter's idea?" Mel asked glaring at Chris as Scott and Allison made their way up to us, I quickly handed Allison the homework and waved goodbye and quickly made my way to my parents car.

"That was close" I blow out my breath once I was seated in my dads car.

"Thats why we walked off without them noticing us" Dad said pulling out of the parking spot he slowly drove out of the parking spot and drove us home.

Helping get Mia out of the car I made my way up the stairs and into my bedroom where I was drawn into Derek's arms.

"Bad day?" he asked burying his face into my hair before pulling me to my bed.

"Bad century" I mumbled into his chest as he slowly lower me onto my back, he pulled away just enough so he was hovering over my body.

"Need some time alone?" he asked looking into my eyes, i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so our lips were only half an inch apart.

"No" I said kissing him deeply, yep Derek hale could make any horrible, no good, very bad day into a good one with just one kiss.