Chapter 21 (Episode 6 part 2)

I thought this would make some people laugh, two friends of mine were joking about and one of them wrote all this out from the top of her head just to annoy the other... anyway I thought it was pretty funny and it did annoy the crap out of him.

~Frey's POV:~

I walked into school a day after I got out of hospital and smiled and waved at the people who said hello to me, Derek had stayed with me the whole time I was at the hospital, don't get me wrong i really enjoyed having him around but he wasn't leaving my side and that was getting a little weird.

I stopped in front of my locker and leaned my head against the cool metal, I'd been wracking my brain all night trying to figure out how the wolfsbane had gotten into my system "maybe it was in the salad wrap I brought from that sketchy guy at the coffee shop?" I sighed and then tensed because someone was standing behind me.

"You know talking to yourself means you're crazy right" Danny spoke as he leaned against the locker next to mine "how are you Frey?" I looked up at him and opened my locker.

"Better then I was" I smiled when I remembered that he'd brought me roses "thank for the flowers by the way, they've taken pride, place on my desk" I grabbed out my chem book and history book then closed the door and locked it.

Danny chuckled "your welcome" he walked me to my English class before heading off to his history class, I walked into class with wavering confidence as people eyes fell onto me, I dropped into a seat next to Stiles and smiled at him as Scott sat down behind us,

"Hey Scott" I said turning my back to the teacher who had walked in with papers in his hands.

"Hey Frey" Scott then looked at Stiles and sighed "Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big - You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and - That I went to Derek for help?" he looked hopefully at Stiles and so did I, they were like brothers.

Stiles sighed in a frustrated way and then spoke "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you." After a few seconds he twitched again and turned to Scott "What did he say?"

He whispered to us the entire lesson telloing us about how Derek was telling him to get into his animal side and how the Alpha had drawn a spiral into the condensation on the drivers side window lastnight when he snuck out of Allison's house.

"Wh - he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked as we walked out of the class, we walked side by side pushing students out of the way so we could speak.

Scott adjusted his bag strap as he spoke "Yeah."

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me."

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." they both looked at me with wide eyes once again realizing that I am a werewolf, seriously these boys could be so dumb.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" I asked with a roll of my eyes, there is no way I am going to teach Scott when Derek is already doing it.

"I don't know. I don't think he does either." Scott answered.

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked him, i could see the cogs turning in Stiles' head as he contemplated how he was going to teach Scott himself.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." I chuckled, yep sounded like Derek alright because he said the exact samething to me this morning when I was getting ready for School.

Stiles slapped Scoot shoulder, which made him stop "When?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"After work. All right, well, that gives us to the end of the school day then." Stiles looked over at me with pleading puppy dog eyes, which made me sigh and nod at him.

"To do what?" Scott asked our retreating forms

"To teach you myself." Stiles said over his shoulder as he dragged me away and into our next class.

*Lunch*

"I think the book's making it more obvious. Besides, she's reading, anyway." We were sitting at our usual lunch table I sat next to Scott who was hiding behind my World History textbook I comtemplated whether or not to grab it and smack him over the head with it, he was being stupid because Allison was sitting at the table diagonaly across from us reading an old worn out book.

Scott lifted his head up so he could peer over the books cover at Stiles "So did you guys come up with a plan yet?"

"I think so." Stiles bit into his apple and looked at me and I nodded, inwardly grinning evily, we had a plan but Scott definantly wasn't going to like it.

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott asked

Stiles spoke around a mouthful of apple "No. But your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek."

"Okay, yeah, you teach me." Scott looked at me "are you sure you can teach me?" 

"Yeah I'm sure" I glanced at Allison before looking back at Scott who had questions in his eyes "I talked to my dad and he gave me the cliffnotes on how he taught my mum to be able to control it, I mean it shouldn't be to hard, right?" I looked at Stiles and tilted my head to the side slightly.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded then looked at Scott "I'll be your Yoda."

Scott smirked behind the book and snickered "Yeah, you be my Yoda."

"Your Yoda I will be." Stiles said in a poor imitation of Yoda "I said it backwards." he looked at me with a slightly grin, that made his dimples stand out.

Scott rolled his eyes at Stiles "Yeah, I - I know."

Stiles slamed his hand on the table lihgtly and nodded to me "All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh - huh. Oh, yeah." We both stood up and I stole back my History textbook with a smirk Stiles and I btoh grabbed our backpacks and walked out of the cafeteria quickly leaving Scott to scramble after us.

*Lacrosse Field*

I walked onto the Lacrosse field holding a long stick and waited for Stiles to start to explain what we were going to do, Stiles put his gym bag down and rifled through it for a little bit before pulling a heart monitor and handing it to Scott "Okay. Now - put this on."

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott looked down at the strap of material and then back at Stiles with accusing eyes.

Stiles twitched "Yeah, I borrowed it."

"Stole it." I stated with a smirk, it wasn't easy sneaking into Coaches office and snag it while he was in there napping between classes.

Stiles rolled his eyes "Temporarily misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day." 

Scott looked down at the phone that Stiles hand in his hand "Isn't that coach's phone?"

"That, I stole." Stiles nodded and looked at me who was sliently laughing, how I got that out of Coaches pocket without walking him up, I'll never know.

Scott gave a short laugh "Why?"

Stiles began twitching agaiin so I explained it "All right, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate." Scott blinked and then nodded.