The Goblin returned not too long after Draco's attempts to avoid his own mind, leaving him somewhat glad that he did not have to worry about that anymore. Tom gracefully took the money bag from the Goblin with a thanks and an incline of his head, when the Goblin stopped them. "I could...ensure that your...friend does not have some sort of inheritance waiting...if you would like." Draco's face paled greatly as his breath stopped.

"That is not necessary," He grit out tightly, and, ignoring the look on the Goblin, and the curious gleam in Tom's eyes, as well as the growing dread of what was going to happen with his upcoming actions, he did not hesitate as he shook himself from Tom's grasp, gripping his arm and practically dragging him from the bank. His breathing was picked up and almost frantic as he crossed from the shaded steps of the bank to the paved steps of Diagon Alley. He did not stop until Tom shoved him off and proceeded to haul him by the collar to a small alleyway between a couple of stores.

"You need to calm down." Tom stated. Draco barely even heard him over the thump of his heart in his ears. He felt as though his lungs were caving in, and his vision was shaky at best. He dropped to the floor, unable to keep himself steady on his shaking legs. For a moment, it was as though he was entirely suspended through nothing but his raspy breaths and yet simultaneous inability to breath, his head fuzzy and stars echoing through his sights. The next moment he was screaming out as he felt blunt teeth slice through his flesh once again. Tom had bit down on his neck again causing blood to drip from his neck into Tom's mouth. Tom, slowly, pulled himself away, and Draco felt an odd feeling roll through his bones as he saw the flecks of blood on Tom's teeth. "You good now?" Draco paused, unable to really figure out what the hell had just happened but...

"Yes, actually," It was surprising. This was what...the third time he had been bitten by Tom, but he could not deny that every time it had managed to drag him from that weird panic induced fog that seemed to happen every time his heart went crazy and his breathing was hard and almost nonexistent at the same time. He was not sure he wanted to look more into that, and he definitely did not want to know if Tom had known such a solution-how he had known if he had known-or if he had just wanted to bite him the first time and happened to realize that it was an effective solution.

"Good, we have things to buy."

"A scarf first...I would hope." Draco growled out, fingers touching the raw flesh on his neck and flinching simultaneously. Tom huffed amused, hauling Draco up from the floor and nodded.

"Fine, a scarf first." Draco felt himself pulled up to his feet, steadied by Tom's arm around his waist before it moved to gently pushing him forwards. That alone left Draco unsteady from the flip. One second Tom is brutally biting into his neck like a damned Vampire and the next second he is guiding him around Diagon alley with a gentle touch. It was almost too much for his mind to truly make out. Either way, with Tom moving him gently, they found themselves to a Robes shop. Draco did not recognize it, so it was likely one of the shops that had gone out of business, though whether that was because of the war or something else he had no idea. "They are not the best, I admit, but I don't feel like walking through Knockturn alley at the moment." Tom said with a shrug. Draco did not really bother with that. He had gone through Knockturn alley about a thousand times with his father, carting dangerous magical artifacts to and from the alley. Then again there was no telling how it had changed. "They are cheap, but good quality. Again, not the best, even in Diagon alley, but it will do." Draco nodded once, too tired and stunned to even bother disagreeing as he was promptly steered into the shop.

Draco had this sort of twisting feeling in his gut but could not place the feeling. He hung back as Tom charmed the worker, ordered their robes, causal wear, and then an additional scarf for him. Draco stepped back abruptly at the woman suddenly standing before him. She stared at him with narrowed eyes before turning back to Tom and muttering a few low questions that Draco did not care to put any effort into hearing. Tom hummed but shook his head muttering something else to her, which she nodded with a 'good idea'. Though what was a good idea, Draco did not catch, and did not really bother to ask about.