He leaned forward, using his tongue to lick a stripe across her cheek. She screeched, trying to headbutt him, but he was too quick and anticipated her move. He grinned. His eyes were lifeless. He was like a reanimated corpse.

"I wonder how it would make that bastard feel if I were to have my way with you. Would he be enraged? Would it send him into a blind fury, finally releasing that scaled monster he keeps so well tucked inside? His pain and anger would make him that much more fun to drain for my mistress. She likes it when they fight back." He latched his nauseating mouth to her neck, sucking roughly in a way that had her crying out in pain. "She and I have that in common."

She was going to be sick. She gagged, struggling underneath him for any way out.

"Yeah, scream, darling. It only makes me like it more to know how much it hurts you," he said with a dark chuckle. Hot and salty tears streamed down her cheeks as she allowed a sob to wrack her body. She didn't know what to do. There was no getting away from him.

"Please," she begged, squeezing her eyes shut. "Please d-don't."

He hummed against her neck, biting her roughly, sharp canines nicking her skin and sending drips of blood cascading down to her clavicle. He lapped it up with his tongue. His hands forcefully roamed her body. His touch was harsh and aggressive. He squeezed her skin hard enough to bruise.

He grabbed the intimate areas between her legs roughly, having his way and violating her fully. He rubbed that part of her body, whispering sick threats in her ears as she wailed. He wanted to see her cry, to see that he'd ruined her. She sobbed harder, the cries coming out of her throat like feral keens of a dying cat. She begged anyone to hear her and help.

She felt him before she saw him. A suffocating power vacuum filled the space as the stranger was roughly yanked off of her. His body was flung harshly, smacking into the wall with impressive force before crumbling to the floor. He groaned, rubbing his back to massage away the hurt. It had knocked the air from his lungs.

Azriel stood in front of her, siphons thrumming with the power radiating from him. His hair was mussed, eyes blown wide and nostrils flared. She cowered backwards, having never seen just how much power the Illyrian truly possessed. His pupils were so dilated she could barely see the color of his eyes.

Deciding she was fine until he finished the job, he languidly glided over to where the void stranger had regained his footing. Azriel grinned a wicked grin as the man charged him. He landed a crushing knee to the man's stomach.

The stranger doubled over, heaving and emptying the contents of his stomach as he wheezed. He knelt on his hands and knees. Azriel, still grinning like mad, pressed a heavy booted foot on the strangers back, applying all of his weight and sending the stranger crashing back against the floor with a sickening crunch. Ribs snapped and his head hit the floor so hard that Calina gasped, hand flying up to cover her mouth.

The man coughed, sputtering as his blood sprayed onto the wood floors. He choked on his own life force, fighting with each breath in and out of his mouth. But Azriel was far from done with him. He was trying to make it as painful a death as possible. No doubt he would have prolonged the torture if he'd had the capabilities or space.

Azriel crouched down next to the man, lifting his hand to inspect.

"You think you can touch what's mine?" He scoffed, voice like night incarnate. His shadows billowed around him, making him appear as a figure from a nightmare. There was a bottomless darkness in him she'd never seen before. Honestly, it was... She cursed herself mentally for thinking it was attractive. She shouldn't think so. It was violent and sadistic.