When the light goes out

Start from the beginning

Soon though, she wandered off deeper, following a sound she heard.

,,Kid, get down right now"

Clints voice ordered from behind her, before an arrow shot a person about 10 feet away from the pair.

,,Thank you"

Alena spoke quietly as she crept closer to the person. She suspected more of them to be hiding there.

,,Light, come back. This isn't funny"

The archer ordered, but the redhead just ignored him.

With her gun raised, she now stood over the person who had been shot with Clints arrow.

The person had the hydra logo on his chest. He was an agent for sure.

Alena knelt down to his level, convinced that he was unconscious.

When she touched the logo, the man put her hand in a right grip.

The 15 year olds eyes widened. She had to think quick now.

Clint was already sprinting towards the redhead and the hydra agent, he was top late though.

The agent, much to Alenas displeasure ripped her hand so hard that she lost balance.

Next thing both avengers knew, the agent pulled out a knife.

Next thing Alena knew, the knife was in her chest.

Next thing Clint knew, his niece dropped to the floor, her expression lifeless.

A horrified scream pierced the air.

Clint was firing arrows at the agent like crazy, but due to his anry state, he missed and the agent ran off, dragging Alenas body with him.

The archer ran after him for a while, before he lost him in between the trees.

,,Barton, what happened? You screamed bloody murder"

Natashas voice questioned through the ear piece, an alarmed tone characterising her voice.

,,How much longer until we're done?"

Clint asked, completely ignoring his best friends question.

,,Romanoff and I are done here. Rogers what about you?"

Tony inquired in a focused tone.

,,Yup, everything clear over here"

Steve confirmed through the ear piece.

,,Okay, meeting in the quinjet in 5 minutes then"

Clint ordered, his voice stern but shaky.

...

Back in the quinjet, everyone gathered again.

What Natasha immediately noticed was the absence of a certain 15 year old redhead.

Additionally Clint looked troubled, making the assasin worried.

Steve felt similarly. A deep feeling of concern made itself comfortable inside him.

,,Wait where's mini Romanoff? Barton, wasn't she with you?"

Tony noticed, looking around for the redhead that usually annoyed him greatly.

Clint stayed silent.

Natasha panicked, so did Steve.

,,Barton where is my daughter?"

The supersoldier asked, his voice a mix of panic and seriousness.

The archer had tears in his eyes. How would he tell the girls parents that their only daughter was dead.

,,Clint..."

Natasha asked, approaching the man carefully. Internally she was freaking out, but she had to find out what happened to her daughter.

,,Alena is dead"

A/N: I actually saw this as a pov on tiktok, so yea. Another cliff hanger for you, yaaay.
I'm pretty sure that I'll have to do this one in 3 parts to get all my ideas into it so you'll get a mini series out of it.
Anyways, I can't say it enough, but thank you, thank you, thank you for all the support I've been receiving from all of you, you're incredible.
Okay, I won't bother you anymore now, hope you had fun with this one.
You're amazing, see you around and yea, bye <3