I sigh. "I knew about them actually".

"You did?". He asks clearly amused.

"Jet kept throwing her lingering glances and thought he is been subtle about it. And Victoria no matter how hard she potrays herself. She has always act different around him".

"Well, she is scared you will be against it". He says but his voice losses some of the happiness.

We all know when Victoria come to know, that he is alive. She'd hate both of us dearly.

"Am pretty sure, she cares about your opinion too. And i would have, but Jet is a decent guy. I'd be worried if it was Rema".

"If he hurts her. Am killing him myself".  Can says seriously.

"Suit yourself. How have you been holding up".

"The doc says am good".

"Emotionally?".

"Still struggling. But I'll get better and looking at my son is helping me. Enough about me, things are going well with that kid". He wiggles his brows.

"Please tell me you weren't watching us". I say with a shudder.

He scoffs. "Didn't have to, he was screaming enough for me to hear. All the way to here. I think the only reason people aren't talking about it is because they don't know how to adress it. I believe in Rema though".

I grin. "What can i say. We had fun".

"Finally". He exclaims. "Am glad your opening your heart. If you didn't Finally fuck,  i would force you myself".

I laugh. "Ha!. My supportive twin. Lucky me!".

"On a more serious note. I think i have a lead on peter".

Immediately all the humour dissappear from my face. "Am listening ".

"He will be on this location". He passes me the paper. "But we know how unpredictable he is, and he knows both of us too well. I suggest we send someone we can trust but he doesn't know".

"I'll take Baba with us. He wasn't there in Peter's era, but i can't let him go alone. Too dangerous".

"You and Rema have to maintain a fair distance. If things go well we might Finally have something aganist him".

I pause first. "You do know that if i leave you will need to step outside and act like me. We can't have people knowing am gone".

He takes a deep breath."I knew that much"

"Are you going to be ok?". I ask gently.

Cause even though he has devoted himself to stay hidden. And dead officially, in order to find peter and the moles we have in our system.

So that this time, we will be the one who catches peter by suprise.  And it won't be ending well for him.

Apart from that, i think he blames himself for surviving the bullet when his girlfriend died.

Thats another reason he has doomed himself down here. And cut communications with anyone that is not me, Rema, Baba and the doctor.

And really Rema and Baba is because i insisted.  Plus it's only fair, they knew how much potential danger they will be in. if they choose to pursue this.

So it took him two years to finally wake up and function fully. The most strained two years of my life.

But even when he woke up, he wasn't the same for quite some time. And it kept me awake most of the times. At first, i was just scared if people knew he was alive, they'd want to hurt him. So i told no one about him.

I was so scared, he would decide living wasn't that ideal. And i would loose him. But he had fought and now he is much better.

He had proposed we find the moles. Because we didn't tell anyone from outside where we were going that day of the incident.

But peter still showed up. Meaning, he had people on his side among us. He devoted himself to that, and begged me to announce him dead.

He had to eliminate anyone who was involved. And this was the best way, he will watch them and they won't even know it.

Because the camera we have connected aren't even visible and they are everywhere. So in summary he knows all that happens in this house.

He is our ghost. Our eyes and ears yet unseen.

And we came from always spending time together to spend time only when it's necessary.

We mostly talk through the phone but it's not the same. But i can't come here frequently without raising suspicion.

But this is selfish of me. But am still glad i have him with me. Cause, God knows i wouldn't be able to survive without him.

"I was expecting that much". He says with a sigh. "I knew I'd have to go out eventually".

"You will only be acting like me". I assure him.

"It's good. Am good......besides I'll get chance to hold my son. Not just stare at him through the camera. He has grown". He says as he stares on the camera.

"Yeah, i can't wait to have you back. So lets end this case soon".

He hums. "Only then will my angel rest in peace".

I give him a soft smile. "This won't be hard for you. We had done this switching a couple of times when we were young".

"Ooh don't worry".  He says with a laugh. "I know how to act moody".

I punch him on the arm. "Am not moody.  Am just not a ball of sunshine".

He laughs then pause. "Wait, where is your boyfriend again".

"Oh he went to work".  I reply with a blush.

"Oh my God. Are you blushing".  He exclaims in a baby voice.

"No, am not". I glare at him.

He just laughs in return. "You should be back soon. I don't want to have to play your role a little too well".

"And you shouldn't or I'll kill you".

Again he laughs and waves me off. "Be careful baby bro".

I roll my eyes in return.  "I'll be back". i promise

Thats another thing. Even before the incident we never really let the other go anywhere dangerous himself.  But after the incident he was more reluctant , so i had to promise him I'll be back. Everytime i leave.

"You better or I'll hunt you down. I can't satisfy your boyfriend". He says with a grin.

So taking Rema and Baba with me. We leave discreetly such that no one notices when we are gone.

While Can acts like me, for the time being.