And my senses were already heightened. So i had reflectively shot i the direction of the shooter.

But i was able to only graze him by his hand, immediately causing him to drop his weapon and flee the scene.

But before he could leave i was able to identify him. But there wasn't much i could do, i had two people i cared about on the ground, bleeding.

And the police sirens were approaching. I had held your sister, begging her to stay alive. But she had made me promise to protect you and her sun.  Then begged me to save her man.

Then in a shameful tone and with his head titled downward he continues.  "She had passed on my arms, and i took my brother with me and left".

i know how bad it can be when you loose someone important to you.  And not even have a chance to bury them, so i left her there so you could say your goodbyes.

Hearing that i remember how Rema told me about their first father. And my hearts breaks for him yet again.

He chuckles wryly. "Well, that and i really couldn't leave with both of them. I owe your sister my life. But i had to choose my brother".

"What about the man, who shot her". I ask with a pained voice. And it's only now that i notice that i have also been crying. "Do you know him?".

"Yes, it's peter".

"And where is he now". I demand with clenched teeth.

King looks at me and it is almost apologetic. "He disappeared, i have been looking for him ever since.  But he is no where to be found. We only found his traces so far, and i make it my job to kill whoever he is involved with". He sneers.

I nod. "Why didn't you tell me". I whisper,  but he just stares at me blankly. "That you didn't kill her. I.....i.....thought....."

"You didn't". He interrupts sharply. "Because i did murder her". He adds softly.  "Maybe not in the way you thought, but i did because i got too careless".

"You were worried about your brother,  i would do the same given the conditions".  I shout. "It wasn't your fault, you hear me. It wasn't". I add firmly

He gives me a ghost smile. "You know, you are exactly how your sister described you. She was always so proud of you". He looks down. "That's how I knew who you were the first time i laid my eyes on you. You even look alike".

Placing my hand on his head, i begin playing with his hair. "I wish i can say i had a good impression of you. But i thought you were quite handsome, even then". I say with a blush.

"Lucian". He whispers

"My sister, was always a type of a person who saw people for who they are. If she saved you, then you are not as bad as i thought".

"Lucian".

"So don't hold yourself accountable for her death. She wouldn't want you too, besides someone else is at fault. And i won't stop until their 6 feet deep".

He pulls my hand away from his hair and holds it in his hands. "You should take Sun and get away from this life. It's not good for any of you". He pauses "am not good for you".

"That's my decision to make". I say with a frown. "And no matter what you say, i will still find the person responsible for her death. You are not the only one who owe her. So you decide either we do this together or separately"

"My way of life is too dangerous".

"So is mine".

"I just want to protect you".