Hans, Hilsman, and Choi Han were silent there.  Cale went back to reading the book on how to serve the partner at bad again.

It seemed like their actions during this time hurt Cale's feelings a lot. 

But, they were just worried for Cale's safety...

.

.

For a week, Cale had been acting like a chatty omega about everything.

Beacrox blamed Choi Han and Hans for turning Cale into not even eating properly because he was busy criticizing everything.

He's pregnant, so he should eat well.

And sure, Cale was also exhausted from pretending to be like that.

.

.

Sir Andrew looked at Cale and gave a short sigh.

"Until when do you want to act like this? You know that your health isn't so good for you to keep wasting your energy on something useless. So, why don't you stop already?"

Cale just avoided Sir Andrew's gaze.

"Was it my fault...?"

Cale asked weakly.

Sir Andrew wasn't on anyone's side, so he adjusted his glasses and waited for Cale to tell him what happened.

"You know I don't like being told to act like an omega. I'm tired of hearing that."

Sir Andrew nodded his head.

"And because of that, you act like most omegas so they won't criticize about you anymore?"

Cale nodded his head weakly.

Sir Andrew sighed and patted Cale's left shoulder.

"What's important is your own feelings. All you're doing right now was just hurting yourself."

Cale flinched at Sir Andrew's words.

"Young master, I can see that you were someone that does not care about what your gender is. You just want others to accept you for who you are regardless of your gender, and that's why you're getting hurt here."

Sir Andrew pointed at Cale's heart.

"Don't mind what other people say. Just be yourself."

Cale just stayed silent and did not reply.

.

.

Cale was walking down the hall of the villa and flinched when he almost bumped into someone.

Choi Han was sweating profusely.  Looks like he just came back from training.

Cale instantly twisted his body, walking quickly to escape Choi Han.

"......."

Choi Han just lowered his head seeing Cale still running away from him.

'Follow him.'

Choi Han really wanted to know what that sound was.  But because that voice always gave a hint of something, Choi Han decided to secretly follow Cale.

.
.

Cale's vision was starting to blur from the tiredness of walking fast.

He leaned against the wall to take a breath.

'Something feels of...'

Cale holds his chest as he suddenly feels hard to breathe.

There was a guard who saw Cale's weak state approaching him.