Cale was lying on the couch like he usually did.  But, because the weather that day was a bit hot, Cale did not button his clothes.

The problem is that he isn't wearing a bra.

Hans felt like he would be killed by Choi Han every time their eyes met.

It wasn't like he didn't tell his young master to wear a bra!

"Young master, please, wear this bra if you want to wear your shirt like that!"

Hans begged and Cale frowned.

He was tired of hearing that. 

Again and again.

Why does he need to wear something that embarrassing!?

Cale did not want to do it.  He looked towards Choi Han.

“Cale nim, what Hans said was right.”

Cale's eyes darkened when Choi Han did not take his side.

Choi Han flinched seeing Cale's irritated eyes.

"Bu, but if you don't want to, it's fine..."

Choi Han averted his gaze from Cale's irritated gaze.

He was used to Cale's annoyed stare.  But this time the gaze was filled with disappointment within it.

Cale closed the book in his hands and buttoned up his clothes.

"Hans, I don't want to wear that, how many times do I want to say that? Just get out. I don't want to see you guys."

Hans and Choi Han were kicked out leaving Cale and the kids alone in the room.

Cale took the [How the omega lived] book from the bookshelf.

Everyone wants him to act like an omega?  okay!  Let's act like one!

.

.

.

2 days later.

Hans and Hilsman stared at each other.  Since Hans and Choi Han were kicked out of his room, Cale changed his attitude.

"Young master, what are you reading?"

Hans' voice trembled as he asked.

"Can't you see? The job of omegas was just to serve their partners in bed, right? Ooh! Look, 69 move is quite interesting, doesn't it?"

Cale smiled brightly as he showed the book to Hans.

Well, that's not wrong... Indeed, that's what Omega has always done since childhood.

That's because most of them would be sold under the name of engagement or marriage to royalty or whatever.

"Cale nim, not all omegas are-"

Plak!

Cale hit the hand of Choi Han who wanted to approach him.

"Stay away from me 3 meters! You are an alpha! You're only my bodyguard, don't exceed your limits! I'm an omega!"

Choi Han was stiff there.  Cale had never cared about the distance between them all this time.

Omega tends to be aggressive towards beta and alpha because they feel threatened.

However, Cale was not like that...

“Cale nim, if it's because of what I said back then, I apologize for it...”

Choi Han lowered his head feeling guilty.

"Why are you apologizing? I love being the omega that you all wanted to be. Shouldn't you accept it with an open heart? You don't have to worry anymore, don't you?"