18 (not edited)

Once she stepped out of the court house, media surrounded her asking If she was Rat's daughter or if she had an affair with Rat. She was beyond shocked how rumors spread.

She thought in prison there won't be anyone who knows her but she was popular before stepping into her cell.
No one talked to her afraid she might be Rat's daughter or had a strong relation to him.
After a couple of days a girl slapped her in the prison's cafeteria.

"What the..?" Zara looked confused. "If you are Rat's daughter then you are dead! He killed my family and I will kill his family." She punched Zara on her face a couple of time before she loses her balance and fall.

Guards stopped her after she kicked her multiple times. Zara coughed, no one helped her. She managed to stand up and walk back to her cell.

A guard came to her and guide her to visiting area. She saw Archer. Her tears fall down freely, he was alive and he came... but she couldn't see him. She had to leave him, he will be in danger. "I don't want to meet him." She told the guards.

"I was paid so make it quick but he won't get his money back." She pushed Zara into the room. Archer glaze at her. He gasped when he saw her face, he embraced her tightly.

"Who did this to you? Is it R-" Zara put her hand on his mouth looking around. "Why are you here? Why do you keep getting into my life! I don't want you... I sai-" he kissed her stopping her from pushing him away. She gave in, she missed him so much.

When they broke due to nature needing of breath. She was crying silently, he wiped her tears and tried to calm her down. "You have to leave Archer... please. You were never kidnapped with me... if you care about my safety, you have to leave" she told him looking around. She was paranoid someone would see him and report to Rat.

"Zara, let me help you-"

"No please, don't do this... I can't lose you." She whispered. "We are divorced we cannot do this."

"I never signed the paper... I will never do." He told her staring into her eyes which they burn from her unspoken tears.

Archer couldn't hold his tears, he begged her not to push him away. But her plan was to revenge... and she didn't want him to get hurt on her way.

"I don't want to see you anymore... this is goodbye." She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. Then she left, the guard sent her back to her cell.

She sat down, her whole body hurts. Her face was throbbing, she cried to sleep.

Archer went out, his father was waiting outside by the car. "How is she?" He asked him. "He beats the sh* out of her... dad, I can't even say his name afraid he might kill her." Archer clutched his hand.

Archer, if you want me to stay alive... don't come back here, don't say his name... Make sure no one knows you know... I will fight my way out of here but I can't lose you neither can you.

That was her last words to him, he didn't care if Rat hurts him but they were threatened by each other.

Zara survived another week in the prison, she was bullied. Then a rumor was told, Rat was a girl and she was Rat. The rumors were spreading and she knew Rat and his followers were doing this.

Bryce visited her but she refused to see anyone. He was getting anxious when she refused. He thought they were lying to cover up but couldn't do anything.

Another week passed, but this time no one touch her. She was sleeping when her cell door was opened and the guards pulled her out and dragged her with them. She didn't know what happened until she saw Rat sitting in the chair of the president of the prison.