02

After an hour of her sitting there and doing nothing, she had a phone call. Bryce was calling her.

"Can you talk now? I gave you twelve hours to freshen up and think about it now. You speak before I come there and kick your butt." He said once the line was opened.

"Chill, man, I had a rough night." She replied to her friend. "It was your wedding night! What does it mean, rough?" He said angrily.

She sighed loudly. "I can't take it anymore. My mother did something, and she is hiding it from me... I am screwed. Suddenly she knows her best friend that I never heard about... and makes me marry his son!" She said as a tear dropped from her eye. "What could be hidden?" She asked him. But only heard silence.

"Send me your address. I will come." He told her, but she refused. "He is here. If he sees you, he might get crazy and hurt me again." She told him uncontrollably and heard something break. She bites her tongue because of her careless choice of words.

"The heck do you mean hurt again?!" He yelled in her ears as she pushed the phone away. "Chill out, man!" She hissed, and she rubbed her ear. Suddenly her door was opened and a very furious looking Archer walked in.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" He asked her as she looked at him, shocked. When she realized he was eavesdropping, she was now furious.

"How dare you listen to my conversation?" She asked him, glaring into his soul. "I have the right to know who my f** wife is h*king with." He yelled back.

"You f*** a*** I will find you and I will beat you up!" she heard Bryce yell through the phone. "Bryce, I'll call you-" he snatched the phone from her and started screaming at her friend.

"YOU MO*** F*** HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO MY WIFE!" He yelled at the phone. Then she heard Bryce yell back as they were about to choke each other on the ground if they saw each other.

She tried to take her phone away, but he was big and tall to her liking. She jumped on his back from her bed as she tried to take her phone away; he yanked her away and throw her, but she didn't land on the bed; she hit her leg to the wooden frame as she cried in pain.

He stopped talking and throw her phone away; he ran to her and grabbed her leg. "Go out!" She told him as she tried to stop the tears that burned her eyes from coming out.

"Let me see it." He stopped her, tries to free herself. As he hold her up and laid her down on the bed. He examined her ankle. It wasn't broken, so it was a relief.

He grabbed a bag of ice and came back as he put it on her ankle. She jumped at the sudden coldness she felt. "It's cold." She said, but he didn't budge it. She tried to pull back, but he didn't move as he kept her ankle in his lap.

After a while, she fell asleep. He stared at her. Her beautiful face, her light brown hair. She was perfect, and he didn't know what to do... on their first time meeting, she wasn't interested at all. He got mad. On their second date she asked him why does he want to marry her... but he only replied that it was his father's wish. On their third meeting, they agreed on refusing getting married, but when he came to her college and propose, it was because of his father and threatening not to give him the company, was a game changing. she agreed to marry him after promising her but his promises were lies... he knew her mother asked for this reunion... for them to get married but he didn't know what she held against his father that he will sacrifice his son's life.

The door bell rang. He thought it was her mother, but to his surprise, it was his mother.

"Do you believe it!" she yelled, walking inside. "What mom?" He asked, bored. "Your father wants that woman to stay in my house." She yelled.

"Mom, calm down. Zara will hear you." He tried to stop her, but she barged into her room to see her sleeping. She shook her furiously as Zara woke up, shocked. "Mrs. Mays" She looked at her, surprised.

"Listen to me b*** you tell your mother to f*** off or I'll swear I will make her life miserable." She spat at Zara. "MOM!" Archer yelled as he hold his mother and took her outside of Zara's room.

"If you have a problem, you can tell the owner. I have no say in this... I did what I can to save my company so you fight with dad. It's not my fault." He said to her, and she sighed, frustrated. "She can't stay here. That woman was your father's first love... he didn't let her go until she broke all the connections after our marriage. I can't believe she came back. What a b*" she yelled again.

It makes sense now... seeing how his mother reacts; she knew why her father-in-law agreed on their marriage. "Mom, I can't do anything." Archer said as he fell on the couch tiredly.

"Fine, then I'll do it myself." She said as she left. He felt it was a threat, but he brushed it off.

"Can we talk?" Zara asked Archer. "What?" He asked rudely. "What does my mother have on your father? Why did he accept... my mother offered? It wasn't your father? Like I don't understand." She started saying.

"Do you think I will believe you acting dumb?" He asked her. He knew she knows but when she acted dumb, he had to stop her. "Your mother is blackmailing my father... she wants money and what's a better way than to marry me, so you can have half of everything when we get divorced." He spatted her way as the words felt disgusting in his mouth.

"My mother would never do that. She is kind-"

"Don't start with this sh*, you and your mother are after my father's money." He said as he walked into the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of water as he drank she continued to argue. "We have enough money so we don't need yours-"

He threw the glass into the wall as it shattered to pieces. "Stop talking-"

"No, I won't!" She yelled back. He grabbed her by the waist and put his hand on her mouth. "Don't make me do something you will regret." He whispered. Her eyes widened as she tried to break out of his hold.

She pushed him hard, looking deadly in the eyes. "We can f* sign a contract. When we get divorced, no one will take anything from the other." She suggested, but he scoffed as he went to the living room. "I am serious." She said, following him.

"We are never getting divorced." He said. She looked at him, shocked.

"No, we are!" She argued as she paced around the room. "No, we are not... I am not letting you take a penny from me... and as you are my wife now, I am giving you time to adjust, but sooner than later I want to have kids." He said brutally.

"No, I am filling a divorce and I promise you, I won't take anything from you-"

He pulled her down, and she dropped on his lap, "you are not allowed to divorce me, my company depends on this marriage. I will not lose it because of you." He told her she tried to break free, but he held her down as he approached her face slowly. "And about the kids' part, I am dead serious." He said and smashed her lips. He was hugging her, making no space for her to leave. She tried to stop him but he was too strong for her liking so she gave in, she waited for him to stop.

A cough stopped them and he break the kiss. They both looked at the source of the cough. It was his friend. "Hannah?" He asked, shocked to see her in his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a Kdrama fan, I recently finished 'Tale of the nine tale' 

 so any suggestion for a new Kdrama? 

what's your favorite one so far?? 

till next time... 

~J