14

Archer came to the house and tried to speak to her, but Bryce and Brooke made it clear he was not welcome and she needed rest.

Liam was disappointed in his son, he couldn't believe what Carter told him, he had a plan to get closer to her and find out the truth about her mother... he shouldn't have to threaten him about the company... he was going to take it, eventually; he blamed himself for his son's action.

Maia and Dylan were sad. They didn't want Zara to leave. She was a very nice person... and a good friend.

Bryce woke up Zara to eat, but she refused. She didn't have any appetite to eat. "Zara, you have to eat... your mother won't be happy to see you like this!" He tried to say anything to make her eat, but the moment he said her mother, she burst into tears again.

He hugged her tightly and brushed her back. "Honey, please... let's get you some water... com on. " He pulled her up, she walked with him leaning on his shoulder. Brooke gave her a glass of water. She took a sip and put it back. Bryce made her sit in the chair. They had the food ready on the dining table and her plate was full.

"I can't eat, I feel like throwing up.." she told them. "You can't throw up what you don't have, so eat the...." Brooke yelled, then stopped. "Eat! B*" she said, stuffing her face with the food. Zara fights back, stuffing Brook's face with food. They were fighting. Bryce was too scared to stop them. When they finally stopped, they started laughing as they looked at each other faces. Then they started. Laughing, they ate together and after they finished, they started crying.

Bryce was trying to understand what's happening. But he didn't dare to ask.

Bryce ordered some ice-cream, he wanted to cheer them up. "Brooke, put on some comedy movie so we can cheer her up... I ordered ice cream." Bryce whispered, and Brooke agreed.

After fifteen minutes, the order arrived. Bryce went to pay, but it surprised him to see Archer at the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily. "I just came to check on her-"

"Stay away from her-"

"She is my wife! You can't f* tell me what to do." Archer wanted to see her. Brooke was in the kitchen when she heard his voice. She grabbed a frying pan and went to hit him. Bryce caught her before she hit him. "Get the hell away from us." Brooke spit at him.

He gave the bag to Bryce. He walked away. Brooke looked at the ice cream and snatched them.
Bryce closed the door. He thinks of what Archer said... she isn't his wife anymore... didn't they agree to divorce?

He brushed the subject when Brooke called him to watch the movie with them.

A week later, Zara attended her classes. It is about to be her last days before graduating.
Tiara stopped her to look her in the eyes and tell her how bad she was to lose both of her husband and mother at the same time... "I think you are cursed." She laughed with her group of friends.

"Are you going to grow up anytime soon?" Zara asked, walking past her. She was done with that girl bull*, she went to the parking area and get into her car. It was the car Liam gifted to her and it was time to return it.

She went to the main house; the guards let her in. She parked the car in front of the house and went to the main doors.

Katrina surprised her at the door with Hannah beside her. She was smirking at her. Zara felt nothing. She was afraid she didn't have a heart anymore.

"What brings you here?" Katrina asked. "Give this to Liam." She gave her the keys.

"Trying to get attention now." She rolled her eyes. "Katrina, I hope one day you grow up too... or maybe it's too late for that." Zara smirked and went on her way. Katrina was shocked. Zara never spoke back to her.