12

"What happened?" Zara asked, shocked. He was hugging her from the back. "No, she is right here. She isn't missing." He told his sister, who was shocked to see Zara in his arms.

He went back to sleep with Zara still in his arm. Zara turned to look at him. He was back to sleep. She brushed his hair back and tried to move out of his hold, but he didn't let go.

"Archer, I need to go to college..." Zara told him, "five more minutes." He mumbled.

"I am going to be late..." she tried to take off his hand, but he hugged her with his legs too. She couldn't move right now at all.

"Archer please..." she sighed. "Fine..." he whispered and in seconds he was on top of her. "What are you doing?" She asked, scared. "Kissing my wife." He said and kissed her forehead, then he went to her cheeks and her chin before her lips.

"Good morning..." he kissed her neck at last and left her on the bed astonished. She was falling right now for this Archer... the sweet and lovely one. She hugged the cover to herself and covered her red face with her hands.

Why is he treating her this good... it scared her he would change... she went to her room and freshen up, she took a shower and get dressed?

She met Archer on the staircase. He made sure she could see him checking her out. "You can't go looking like this." He said and pulled her back to her room.

"Archer, this is not so much revealing." She argued, but he pushed her to a wall and stared at her lips. "Those white jeans and the blacktop with your back showing is making me turn on what will happen when you walk in college... I don't want anyone to look at my wife and have a dirty thought." He whispered, still staring at her lips. Her knees felt weak. She tried to stop herself from falling to the ground.

"Don't overreact." She finally found her voice to speak. "I am not." He said and smashed his lips on hers. He held her up. She had her hands around his neck.

Ms. Diaz walked in to clean the room and got scared. She yelled a high-pitched scream and went out, closing the door by force. They broke apart and stared at the door.

"I think we should leave." Zara suggested, and he cursed under his breath. They walked downstairs together. Ms. Diaz was telling Grace and Maia why she screamed.

Maia was smirking, she even started laughing when she saw them. "Zara, I think you forgot to retouch your lipstick..." she teased her. Zara's eyes widened, and she ran to the first bathroom. "You too, bro. You've got some lipstick on." She smirked, but Archer knew she was lying, so he sat down to eat without looking at her.

Zara came back and sat beside Archer. She ate in silence. She glanced at her mother, who was eating with a smile on her face. She was happy to see her mother smiling.

At college, Zara needed to ask Brooke about what happened with Archer, and she wanted her advice.
"So you are telling me you slept in his arms and you didn't do it?" She asked her. "What's wrong with you? Let go of your freaking shyness... give him your v- card!" Brooke yelled.

"Calm down. I don't know why he is acting this way." Zara tried to give her a reason. "Just go with it..."

"Two days ago, he was with Hannah... so what now?" She remind her friend Brooke, tried to think of a reason he was acting this way.

"Give me your phone.." she told her friend. Zara gave it to her. Brooke started typing something and then she waited. "What did you do?" She asked Brooke.

"I sent him his photos with Hannah and asked for an explanation.,"What the FUDGE DID YOU DO!" Zara yelled and snatched her phone from her friend.,"We need an answer!" She shouted back.