23 (not edited)

She hesitated before she opened the papers. She started reading how he died, she was shocked when she knew he was protected by Rat not killed.

She was confused, but when she read the name of the gang who killed him. Her blood was boiling, she read about him being the right hand for Rat.

"Harry... what's the name of the killer?" She asked him. "You scrubbed the name... so what his name?" She looked at him deadly in the eyes. "Marcus Cutler."

She went back to the hospital and searched for Joe. "Bryce tries to calm her down but she pushed away and asked for him. He told her Joe left. She went to his neighborhood and started asking for him until he showed up in front of her.

"Miss me" he smirked at her. "Joe, where is Marcus Cutler?" She asked him. "What?" He was confused when he heard the name of the man who raised him.

"Where is he?!" She yelled.

"Why do you need him."

"He killed my father."

Everyone stared at Joe shocked. "It's impossible." He told her. "He never kill, we never kill a human being." He believes that.

"He did, I'll find him myself." She went back to her house. Archer was waiting in the living room, when she saw him, she sat beside him and rested her head on his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked him. "No, I found the real killer, my father's killer." She sighed.

"Who is he?" He asked brushing her hair. "Mrcus Cutler, he is the one who raised Joe." She closed her eyes.

Archer was shocked to hear his name. He didn't say anything to Zara, he wanted to be sure first. "Let's get you to bed." He told her, he picked her up and she smiled. He put her on the bed and was about to leave.. "where are you going?" She grabbed his hand. "Now that everything is fine.. I thougt-"

"Stay." She whispered, he went to the other side and laid beside her. He pulled her to him. She laughed when she saw him kissing her neck "I meant you can sleep here only."

In the morning, she found a letter on his pillow with a red rose.

I have a problem in the company, I'll see you later.

She smiled at the note like a foolish. She took a shower and decided to stay home.

Later that day, Brook went to her and sat with a big huff.

"What's the matter?" Zara gave her juice and sat beside her. "Everyone is a problem! I am pregnant not sick... my parents were having a panic mood saying I need to get married before I show.
But his mother was more mad to know about the small wedding I wanted to have... Dylan, was treating me like a sick person." She ended her speech with huff.

"It's okay... that's because you're pregnant." Zara teased her and they started laughing. Brook stayed the night at Zara's, who she was worried about Archer not coming back.

In the morning she called him but it went to voicemail. Dylan showed up with red Roses, he apologized to Brook.

"Dylan, did you see Archer?" She asked him. "Yesterday, he fought with my parents and left... I guess he is so mad."

"What did they fight about?" Zara asked him. He shook his head not knowing.

Zara went to see Rat as she was told that he woke up. She walked into his room, Harry let her in as there was policemen at the door. "Hello." She looked at him coldly, "I didn't think I'll be alive.." he smiled at Zara, "so you got what you wanted... why are you here?" He asked her but she was confused.

"You think I didn't know about you being a spy?" He asked smiling. "Why didn't you kill me then?" She asked, "because I am done... I don't want to deal with another death." He looked at the window and sighed.

"Sign this." She gave him a paper. "What is it?" He wanted to read it but she didn't let him. She told him to sign it and left.

She went back to her office, Rat men were waiting for her. "What should we do?" They asked her as soon as she saw them. "About?" She said confused.

"Rat is arrested we need a plan to free him before they move him to jail and it becomes harder-"

"Don't do anything stupid.. I met Rat today and he will go to court so don't you dare do anything." She told them, but they weren't convinced.