21 (not edited)

She looked up at him, he was already staring at her. She felt her legs weaken. He sneaked his arm around her waist and picked her up, she automatically put her legs around his hips. They stared at each other. He finally pulled her for a kiss.

When they were out of breathe he didn't let her go, he kissed her neck slowly. Her heart was racing. She wanted to stop him but couldn't. Then she heard Brooke calling her. She pushed Archer but he didn't let her go, she tried to get down but he didn't budge her tries and smirked. "I am not letting you go until..." he whispered in her ears. "What do you want?" She asked him rushing him to answer.

"Promise me you won't push me away." He looked at her eyes seriously. She couldn't say it for his own safety. "You can't say it... I won't let you go then." He hold her tightly and walked out with her in his arms. Brooke gasped and looked at her friend with only a bra and her ex-husband with only a towel on.

"Let go!" Zara tried to push him but he looked at Brooke... "can you give us privacy please." He smiled at the shocked Brooke. "Uh..huh?" She was still surprised. She then turned around and walked out. Zara glared at Archer. "Put me-" he didn't let her finish as he smashed his lips on hers again.

Brooke shut the door loudly, it earned her looks from Bryce and Dylan who were waiting for Zara to wake up. "What's wrong?" Dylan stood up to go in Zara's room. "She is changing." She covered fast and yelled to Zara to finish quickly.

Zara stopped Archer and looked him in the eyes, "why are you torturing me?" She asked him. "I want you to leave-"

"Why? You do not hate me... you want me to stay because you tell me this every night... you hold my hand everytime you are scared, you want me to leave for my own safety... what about the safety of my woman... the woman who was about to be dead yesterday because she has a plan... I can't lose her... do you hear me... I am not leaving even if it's mean I am risking my life." He told her then left to the closet. He put some clothes on and walked out. He saw his brother and Bryce staring at him confused.

They seem to understand what Brooke saw and Bryce was ready to beat him when Archer told him he was her husband and he will never leave her. Before Bryce could say anything he pulled him to the kitchen and told him about her job with Harry and that she almost killed herself yesterday.

Bryce cursed his brother for bringing her into this. And wanted to confront Zara but she was with Brooke. "I want a divorce." She tells Brooke. "I want to keep him away from me please." She told Brooke who hugged her. "I can't do that when I see you happy with him." Brooke tried to convince her.

Zara understood that Rat knows everyone around her and he knows she loves them all... she had to find his weakness and finish her job quickly.

She went to her office, she walked in and found Rat there. She ignored him and went to her desk, she sat down waiting for him to give her work. A man walks inside and ask for a lawyer, she nodded for him to sit and waited for him to say something.

"A gang took my money and they won't give it back..  I really need the money for my mother's surgery, I told the police but they didn't want to get involved... they told me to take them to court." He explained to Zara. "Can you tell me the gang name?" She asked him.

He looked at the men, then get closer to Zara nd whispered. "They call themselves Bloods." He was scared. Zara wrote the name, "do you know the name of the leader? Someone I can take to court.." she tried to explain.

"Yes, Joe Buck."

She wrote down. And told him to fill his information here, and the amount of money they took. When he walks out, she gather her thing but Rat stops her. "Take the case and win it, I want Joe to be prisoned." He told her, she rolled her eyes and walked out. She was surrounded with reporters asking her questions about yesterday's incident. She walked to her car and drove off. She wasn't going to have a chauffer anymore, she had enough of Rat in her life.