Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥

En başından başla

“Me too. I hope he likes us.” Carlos said. I held his hand on my own.

“He’ll love you guys, you’re my family, too.” I reassured him.

Soon the sounds of music filled the air, the choir group singing a revised version of what I found was the ‘Be Our Guest’  song, with Ben leading.

As we made our way down to where the snack table was at, I playfully shook my head watching Ben, Lonnie, Elianna, Nigel, Doug, and others having fun.

Carlos and Jay had a go at the chocolate fountain that was on display, while Mal tried her hand at a strawberry.

“Hey, glad you guys could make it.” Raelynn said as she came up to us with a lady that looked like her.

“Of course. It’s nice to see you again, Ms. Hood.” Mal smiled. Me and Evie exchanged knowing looks.

“Besides Mal, Mom, these are the other VKs. Princesses Evie and Nevaeh, Carlos, and Jay. Guys, this is my mom, Little Red Riding Hood.” Raelynn introduced her mom to us.

“Just Red is fine. It’s nice to meet you all.” Said the older woman.

“You as well.” Evie said.

XXX

“Awe, that was lovely!” Cooed Belle as the royal family got ready for their picture.

“Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend.” Ben beamed, surprising his parents.

“Really?” Beast questioned while Belle smiled.

“That’s lovely. I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self centered, kind of a kiss up.” She voiced her opinion. 

“Do we know this new girlfriend?” Asked Beast.

“On the count of three.” Announced the photographer. Ben smiled when he spotted a lovely face.

“Sort of.” He said, holding his hand out before calling out his future queen’s name. “Nevaeh!” Shocked expressions were what the photographer was able to capture as the flash went off, a sigh leaving his lips.

“Ooh! Looks like the prince has summoned his princess.” Raelynn teased Nevaeh, who playfully rolled her eyes.

“Go get ‘em.” Teased Evie, nudging her cousin playfully.

“I’ll get you both back.” Nevaeh giggled before walking over to where Ben was. 

“Ready to meet my parents?” Ben whispered in her ear, hugging her once she had made her way to him. Nevaeh took a deep breath, not realizing how slightly nervous she was.

“Yeah.” She replied before they separated and went over to where the king and queen stood.

“Mom, Dad, this is Princess Nevaeh. From the Isle, my girlfriend.” Ben introduced the ebony hair princess to his parents. While Belle held a warm smile on her face, her husband had one of shock and a little annoyance, but was quickly removed once Belle elbowed his stomach.

“We’re very happy for the both of you, though, I dare say I’m not very surprised. I knew there was something between you two.” Belle smiled, making Nevaeh blush and nod.

“It’s nice to officially meet you both, and under better circumstances as well.” She replied.

“Um, if I may ask, who your father might be?” Beast asked.