𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 45

"She's got me fucked up asking about can she still be in the wedding." Saeko laughs, obviously angry.

"You know you can invite her, she didn't do anything to you." I say, hoping Saeko would stick by her decision.

"She could have taken your eye out y/n. She put my sister in danger." She says with strained voice.

"Thank you Saeko. It means a lot. But speaking of the wedding, me and Bokuto are paried right?" I ask.

"Yes! I triple checked, worst case worse is we have to swap name plates but were set." Saeko says, her tone being happy once again.

"Okay! We'll thank you for calling to tell me. I appreciate you." I say letting out a big sigh.

"Of course babes. I'll call or text you tomorrow. I love youu!" She belts.

"I love you too!" I laugh before hanging up. I lean my head back on the headboard. I close my eyes before feeling Bokuto's hand grab mine. I open my eyes looking over at him laying down, using his chest to prob his phone up. Probably watching more criminal minds.

"I don't know why you watch that. You always end up just being super paranoid." I pout while laying down taking my arm to prop my head up to look at him.

"That's not true. Im natrually a cautious soul." He says. I laugh rolling over.

"Bokuto if Atsumu wanted to explore an abandoned mental alsylum at night you wouldn't say no. You are not naturally cautious." I say sarcastically.

"Baby." He says pausing looking straight, his mind lost in thought.

"What is it my love?" I ask taking his other hand, squeezing it.

"Maybe while I go work today you can look for some jobs!" He says in an eager tone smiling from one ear to the other.

"Maybe, I'll have to do some research but we'll see my amor." I say letting one of his hands go to caress his face.

"I think I might know a guy who could help us." He wiggles his eyebrows while opening his contacts on his cell.

I hold my breath as he scrolls through his recently called and clicking on someone before quickly putting the phone up to his ear.

"Hey nerd." He says while a grin appears on his face. A twang of jealousy strickes me. A nickname.. for who?

I tild my head to the side as to ask who, Bokuto holds up a finger.

"I need your help with something." He says before taking a slight pause, as if hes taking something into consideration.

"y/n needs a job." He says before I hear someone cut him off.

"Not that kind of job asshole. I want her to make use of her achievements. Remember how she told you she was studying" He gets cut off once again.

"Yes, I know you have the connections." He pauses before grabbing my hand squeezing it while beaming.

"I owe you big time if you can actually get her the position!" He practically screams.

"Thank you! I'll have her send you her resume." He smiles before quickly hanging up.

"Who was it?" I sound almost too eager as I ask that question.

"Kuroo of course, I knew his little nerd ass could find you something. Apparently theres this guy he knows who has his own independent study and he's been looking for a microbiologist." He explains. I smile as a wave of worry and anxiety wash over my body.

"You didn't to do that bebe.. I don't want to not be a good fit and make you look bad in front of your friends.." I say looking down at my hands, fidgeting with them.

"Hey look at me." He says sternly, using his finger to gently lift my chin. I look at him in the eyes as he looks almost angry.

"Don't ever put that much doubt in yourself. Your way too fucking smart to be putting yourself down like that, you have so much to offer. never doubt that, im not very good with words but I want you to know your the most strongest independent girl I've ever known. So even if you weren't a perfect fit you could never be an embarrassment to me." He says before leaning in, kissing my forehead. I feel my eyes start to sting as I grab his head, pulling it back into mine before crying softly.

"I love you so much." I say with a shaky voice.

"Oh baby." Bo says before pulling me into a hug, pulling my entire body closer to him. Almost cradling me.

"i love you too" He says softly before placing a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Try and get some rest, I want to print you off a new resume and get you all set up tomorrow." He says as he wiggles in bed, getting somehow even closer to me. I close my eyes as I fall asleep to his rhythmic breath.

Bokuto's POV.

I wake up to my phone vibrating off the phone. I slowly pull away from y/n, careful to not wake her up. I grab my phone before seeing a name I did not want to see at this hour.

"Jade?" I whisper, looking over at y/n being my most careful to not wake her.

"How long?" I sigh, pinching my temples. y/n probably wouldn't wake up since she was crying pretty hard before she fell asleep.

"I'll be there in a few." I say before hanging up, dreading the having to sneak around.

"This is the last time Bokuto, and your telling Jade that tonight." I lowley speak to myself.