𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

"What did she do?" I huff while sitting on my bed eating fries.

"That ugly mole stole my client!" Saeko shouted over the booming music from the club.

"I'll talk to her when I get there. I need to start getting ready anyways." I say getting up off my bed.

"No, you can't get in trouble. Your on thin ice right now with Akaashi." She whined.

"Okay as if he'd fire the girl who brings everyone in. He couldn't fire me even if he wanted to Saeko." I say opening my drawer pulling out a black silk two piece set.

"Your right but I'm not looking forward to prying apart your cat fight." I put her on speaker so I could get undressed.

"We'll get ready because I'm coming. See you soon babes." I say hanging up not giving her a chance to reply.

I get completely naked slipping the silk bra and underwear's on. I walk to my bathroom looking at my body chains. I pulled out my favorite chain which had hearts connecting it. I unclipped the side putting in on. It dangled across my waist perfectly, a little string hanging down with a single heart attached at the end.

I walk back into my room peeking back into my closet pulling out my black trench coat. I put on my black stilettos. I check my makeup which still looked good. I ran my fingers throughout my hair puckering my lips.

"Perfect." I say grabbing my backpack which had a change of clothes in it. I walk to the kitchen picking up my keys off the counter. I locked the door behind me. I keep my trench coat unbuttoned walking to my car getting into it. I pull out and shift to first gear. I continually shift gears until I'm going as fast as I can. I pull into a convenient store and grab my wallet. I get out buttoning up my trench coat. I walk into the store and browse for my favorite drink.

"Slide the snap." I hear someone snicker behind me. I roll my eyes grabbing my drinks and walking up to the register. I paid for my stuff and turned around seeing two high school boys snickering behind me.

"You ain't want none of this baby." I say winking at them. The boys go silent as I turn on my heels and walk away. I unlock my car turning it back on peeling out of the convenient store.

~at the club~

I park in the same spot once again. I transfer my drinks from the plastic bag to my backpack. I throw my bag over my shoulder. I unbutton my trench coat and hop out of my car. I lock it and walk inside not listening to the men who were catcalling me. I walk to the back room when a large body blocked the way.

"Hey baby." I hear his sweet voice call to me. I look up at him and smile.

"Hey boss." I say adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"Do me a favor?" He said crossing his arms looking down at me.

"Depends on what the favor is." I cock my head looking up at him.

"Tell Saeko to go into the room next door to yours. Tell her he's a special client as well." He places his hands on my waist.

"Mkay, will do." I say walking past him to the back room.

"Babes!" I yell not bothering to look for her. I had 5 minutes to be in room 7.

"Yes?" She pops into the room running to her vanity. I look back at her.

"Room 8, you have a special client. I think he's Akaashi's friend as well. Ten minutes." I say spinning back around grabbing a tube of transparent pink lipgloss. I slather some on and get up. I walk about of the room making my way to room 7.