𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

I walk up the receptionist and give her my name. She told me to take a seat and wait for me to be called. I walked over to the corner and took a seat, I pulled out my phone and went to my messages.

-

hey, sorry I made you worry yesterday. I'll explain when i'm ready. thank you for always caring <3

Akaashi: Always princess. You know i'm here for you.

ily kaashi.

Akaashi: ily2 kiddo.

-

I slip my phone into my back pocket and I wait for my name to be called. After about 5 minutes I hear it.

"y/n?"

I get up as she greets me. She leads me to a back room where she tells me to get undressed and wrap a towel around me. She walks out of the room closing the door behind her. I slip out of my clothes and fold them neatly placing them on the seat. I then wrap the towel around me and take a seat. I hear a faint tap on the door causing me to jump slightly.

"Come in." I say placing my hands in my lap.

"If your ready, you can follow me this way." I stand up and follow her down the narrow hallway, which lead to a pair of giant double doors. She pushed them open revealing a small yet beautiful room.

"If you'll just relax in here for a while. There will be champagne delivered to you here in a moment. Most costumers ask is it okay to be nude in the hot tub? Yes, we sanitize everyday so you have nothing to worry about." She smiles motioning to the hot tub. She walks away as I let the towel drop to my ankles. I get inside as I let my body grow comfortable with the heat surrounding it. I close my eyes when the doors open. I open my eyes to see someone carrying an ice bucket and a bottle of champagne. He poured me a cup and sat the bottle next to me as he left. I got up and grabbed the glass. Ouhhh I'ma show Saeko and Aniya. I put them in a group chat and send them a picture of me in the hot tub with a glass of champagne.

-

guys i love my new life.

Saeko ^^: BRO HOW 😭.

Aniya: Damn who has you posted up like that 😩.

Bokuto, ugh who ellseee guys.

-

I close my messages and go to Spotify. "I don't want to set the world on fire." by The Ink Spots. I close my phone and set it down. I sing along to the music, I finish drinking my champagne and set the glass down. I let my head fall back as I soak up the calmness around me. This is a life I could see myself living.. It was so different from my fast life, but I liked it. And that scared me. I shake myself from my thoughts and just listen and sing along to the music. After about an hour and a half the girl from before came back in knocking on the door lightly.

"Are you ready for your massage?" She asked in a small voice. I put my glass of champagne down and turned to look at her.

"Yes please." She walks out closing the door behind her. I stand up letting the water roll off my body. I step out and wrap the towel around me. Another knock on the door as I open it.