𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19

I woke up to find Aniya and Saeko clinging to each other tightly. I have class today, ick. I get up quietly trying not to wake the girls. I walk to my closet pulling clothes out trying to piece together an outfit.

the fit:

I quickly slip my shoes on as I make sure to leave Saeko a note that I'd be back soon

I quickly slip my shoes on as I make sure to leave Saeko a note that I'd be back soon. I grab my backpack and keys making sure to shut the door behind me. I lock the front door and run to my car, slipping inside. I quickly pull out of my driveway and head to school. Once I find a parking space I grab my backpack and run to class barely being late. I quietly take my seat and pull out my notes. The whole class was spent catching up on notes, Uesugi didn't give out much work since I've been gone which gave me some peace of mind. Once I got what I needed I collect my things quickly shoving things into my backpack, trying to avoid any interaction with Uesugi. I got up and walked out of class walking to my car. I set my bag in the backseat and turn my car on, I plug in the AUX playing some music. I pull out of the parking lot and drive back home. When I pull up I see a lot of cars near my driveway. I put my car in park and quickly get out walking to the front door. I try to push it open but it was locked. I pull my keys out of my back pocket and unlock the door pushing it open. It was oddly quiet.

"Aniya? Saeko?" I say while shutting the door. I walk into the kitchen and see a fully decorated kitchen with a cake, some food, and party favors.

"Surprise!!" I turn around and see a lot of people at the party. Saeko, Aniya, and Akaashi coming up to me hugging me.

"What the hell is this, it's not my birthday." I mumble in utter confusion.

"Your about to graduate! Your majoring in Microbiology, it's not everyday someone does that at this age!" Saeko gushed still clinging to me.

"We we're gonna do it at my place but Suna refused." Aniya says while rolling her eyes.

"Guys you shouldn't have." I pout, my eyes becoming filled with tears.

"You deserve it y/n." Akaashi says pulling me into a tight hug.

"We also didn't know who to invite so we invited old friends." Akaashi said looking back at everyone. I recognize a majority of them from the night we all hung out at the club that one time. I notice the small male next to Kuroo eyeing me. I politely excuse myself to go say hi to Kuroo.

"Hey you." He says with a huge grin. The guy next to him shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Hey, thanks for coming." I say looking into his dark orbs.

"No problem, I know how hard it is to major in any science field so bravo." He holds his glass up as to say cheers.

"I'm y/n by the way." I say extending my hand to shake the timid mans hand.

"I'm Kenma Kozume." He says taking his hand out of his pocket grabbing mine firmly. I pull my hand away and just look at the both of them.

"Yall look tense." I say while laughing lightly under my breath. Kuroo looks over at Kenma and bites the inside of his lip.