𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25

"Well we better get going." Kuroo said standing up. Kenma following him, I stand up walking the guys out.

"Thanks for smoking with us." Kuroo said as he walked past me. I pause and look at him questioningly.

"Didn't I drive y'all here?" I ask while pointing to my car.

"Yeah, Lev is picking us up." He said while continuing to walk off. I close the door and look around, my eyes fixating on my phone. I walk over to the table picking it up dialing Akaashi's office number. After a few rings I finally get connected.

"Klub Keiji, Aniya speaking may I help you?" Aniya's sweet voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Hey babes mind connecting me to Keiji?" I hear her hum for a while before she continues.

"Yeah of course, call me later okay me and Saeko wanna make plans." she states in a demanding tone.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later." I say before my call gets redirected to Akaashi's office.

"Hello?" He says in a groggy voice. I sit down on the couch, crossing my legs.

"Hi baby, are you coming home tonight?" I asked, my voice low and soft.

"Yeah, I'm coming home right now I just finished some paper work." He said as I head shuffling in the background.

"We'll hurry home I have a surprise for you." I say letting out a small giggle at the end.

"Okay, I'll be home in 5. I love you." He quickly said before hanging up. I toss my phone aside and walk to the room. I quickly take my clothes off letting them fall to the floor. I walk to the living room grabbing my phone. I run back to the room playing the perfect song for when he comes in. After Dark by Drake. I heard the keys in the door as I laid back slightly pressing play. I heard the sound of his stuff being set down on the entrance table. His footsteps slowly approached the bedroom as I seen his figure appear in the doorframe. He walks in the room letting his coat fall to the floor. I stand up slowly walking towards him.

"What's this for?" He asks while smirking, he placed his hand on my hips taking me in.

"I just missed you." I say while running my fingers down his chest.

"I missed you too." He said before crashing his lips onto mine. He quickly took his clothes off while still kissing me passionately. He led me to the bed as I fell back, him climbing on top of me. He pulls back and just looks at me. He kisses my chest. Leaving dark marks on my body, his wet kisses cascades down my stomach to my throbbing warmth. He placed a wet kiss at my entrance before sticking his tongue inside, letting it hit all my sweet spots as I run my fingers through his hair. I let out occasional moans, as Akaashi roughly gripped onto my hips while pushing his tongue deep inside of me. Just as I felt a knot forming in my stomach he pulls away looking at me.

"Come here." He said in a demanding tone pointing to the spot directly in front of him. I sit up getting on my knees sitting in front of him.

"Spit." He said while pointing at his exposed member. I lowered my head spitting on it, I looked back up at him as he laid back letting his member stick up.

"Sit on it." He said while throwing his head back, his half lit eyelids making it clear he needed me. I position myself over his throbbing member as I slowly lowered myself onto his member letting him fill me up. He places his hands on my hips as he guides me up and down onto his member. I place my hands on his chest and I pant his name.

"Baby you feel so good.." Akaashi moans as his hands slide up and onto my back. He pulls me onto him, his bare chest meeting mine. He continues to thrust into me as his hands explore my body. He stops suddenly tapping me to get up.

"Be a good girl and turn around." He said as I position myself on my hands and knees, I lay my head on the mattress as I feel Akaashi's hands on my back. He pulls me back slightly as I feel his member hit me. I push back on him slightly, signaling I was ready. He pushed me forward lightly while pressing his bare back against me.

"Be patient." He mumbles while kissing my back. He straightens up again as I look at him with my head still pressed into the mattress. He threw his head back slightly before pushing forward letting his thick, long member fill me up once again. His thrusts were rhythmic and slow as I listen to his soft, quiet whimpers.

"Keiji.." I whine as I place my hand on his stomach pushing him back slightly.

"Take it." He said while shooing my hand away pushing deeper into me as I pushed my head into the sheets. I felt my body start to tremble as the knot in my stomach became more and more sensitive.

"Keiji I'm close." My moan comes out quiet and muffled. His thrusts soon became fast and sloppy as he lets one of his hands fall from my hip, onto the bed.

"y/n.." He moans while leaning forward as I feel a warm substance fill me up. I let my body sink onto the bed as Akaashi laid next to me. I felt his hand on my back pulling me closer to him.

"I love you." I mumble as I turn my head to look into his deep, navy blue eyes. He smiled while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I love you." He says while placing a soft kiss on my lips. I pull away closing my eyes before letting out a large sigh.

"Shower together?" I ask while sitting up on my knees. I grab the blanket wrapping it around my bare body.

"Of course." He said while getting up and walking to the bathroom. I grab some clothes placing them on the bed.

"Coming?" He asks as I hear the water run. I walk to the bathroom and step in the shower letting the hot water run down my body. Akaashi steps into the shower grabbing the body wash and placing some on my body. After the shower we both got dressed and into bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulls me into him.

"Do you work late tomorrow?" I ask while playing with his hands.

"Yeah.." He says while letting out a low sigh.

"Maybe I'll go drop bye and see you." I perk up while thinking about what I could surprise him with.

"Just call before hand, I'm usually busy." He says before turning around and falling asleep.

"okay." I say to myself quietly.