𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20

Akaashi led me inside as I quietly cried. I just broke him, because I was too selfish too step up and commit. I probably ruined the relationship between him and Akaashi because of it too. I sat down on the couch putting my head in my hands crying. Akaashi sits next to me wrapping his arms around me. I hug him back clinging onto him for dear life.

"Why can't I just do it for him Akaashi?" I sob while placing my head onto his chest.

"You just weren't ready. It's not your fault y/n. Your working through your issues, Bokuto should understand that." Akaashi mumbles while still holding onto me.

"I'm sorry Kaashi..." I mumble, trying to suppress the lump in my throat.

"For what?" He asked pulling me off of him forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"I probably ruined things for you and Bokuto too."

"He'll come around. I need to be here for you right now." He says cupping my face. I grab his hands and close my eyes.

"Why do you always do this?" My tone becoming quiet and calm.

"I'm always gonna be here for you, because you've always been there for me. You encouraged me to open my club and always be my true self. I will always be here to support you." He says running his fingers through my hair.

"Thank you Keiji." I place my head on his.

"y/n I need you to work on yourself. No more work, this house is paid for y/n. Focus on school and yourself. I'll come see you everyday. Just stop overworking yourself to avoid your problems." I look into Akaashi's eyes which were filling with tears. I let out a shaky sigh.

"Stay with me Akaashi." I say still holding onto his hands.

"You know I would love to baby, but I need to get to work. Your more than welcome to come and chill in my office with me." I let go of his hands wiping my eyes.

"I'll stop by later, I want to shower and stuff." I say resting my head in the crook of his neck. He lets out a sigh and rubs my shoulders.

"I need a shower too." He laughs under his breath. I take a deep breath in, smelling him.

"You always smell good what are you talking about." I laugh while running my finger across his bare collar bone.

"I better get going so I can get ready for work, stop by in a while or something and when I get out we can go grab some food and go to my place if your still feeling down." He mumbles kissing my forehead. He swiftly stands up pulling his pants up slightly. I stand with him as he walks to my room, I follow behind him as I watch him pick his shirt up off the floor slipping it on. I walk over to the bed taking a seat as I watch Akaashi gather his belongings. He sits down next to me slipping his shoes on, once he's done he stands up looking at me. I stand up and take his hand in mine, I lead him to the front door. I open it and let go of his hand pulling him into a hug. He lets go and looks me in the eyes letting out a sigh.

"I'm hoping to see you later princess." He places a soft kiss on my cheek as he walks to his car. Once I see him pull out I walk back inside. I close the door locking it, I run to my room and grab my phone calling Saeko.

"Hello?" She says answering it almost immediately.

"I messed it up, I couldn't just let myself be happy." I say taking a deep breath.

"Babe please tell me your lying." Saeko says letting out a loud sigh.

"I'm not, I wish I hadn't but I'm not ready to take that leap yet." I say as I look around my room. I see a small note on my vanity, I get up and just look at it.

"Are you coming to work today?" She asks as I pick up the note.

"No Akaashi said I can't work there anymore." I say opening the note revealing small neat handwriting.

"That asshole! He fired you because you broke things off with Bokuto!?" She said screaming through the phone.

"No it wasn't like that. He wants me to focus on myself." I mumble setting the note down.

"I guess that makes more sense.."

"Listen I gotta go I told Akaashi I'd go to the club to see him." I mumble.

"Okay, well I'll talk to you when I can okay?"

"Okay, I love you. Bye." I say before quickly hanging up. I then set my phone down picking the note back up.

'you should call me sometime. ***-***-**** xx Kenma.'

I roll my eyes as I crumple the piece of paper throwing it into the trash. I walk to my bathroom getting undressed. I hop in the shower and turn on the water. The cold water instantly hitting my skin. I stand there waiting for the water to warm up. I don't take too long as get out. I then walk to my closet looking for an outfit to wear to the club.

the fit:

I quickly do my makeup and hair making sure I look decent

I quickly do my makeup and hair making sure I look decent. I grab my keys from the counter and walk to the door. I close it behind me making sure to lock it. I walk to my car as I unlock it. I open the door and slip inside, I put my phone on the AUX cord and play some music. I quickly drive off listening to Cupids Chokehold by Gym Class Hero's.

~at the club~

I get out of my car locking it. I place my phone in my bra as I adjust my dress. I walk towards the door opening it. I walk inside letting the warm air greet my skin. I head straight to Akaashi's office, I push the door open revealing Akaashi sitting at his desk. Someone in the seat in front of him just looking at me.

"Who's this?" The man asked in a thick accent.

"I'm sorry this is my girlfriend. She wouldn't be here if it weren't an emergency." Akaashi said looking back at the man.

"It's fine, we can continue talking about this sometime soon. I have some place to be." He says standing up shaking hands with Akaashi. He turns around giving me a stern, forced smile. He walks past me closing the door, I walk to Akaashi's desk taking a seat on top on it.

"What the hell was that?" I ask looking him straight in the eyes. He looks at the door then back at me.

"Don't be like that tell me." I pout slightly pushing him back.

"Well that day you caught Ankoku in my office?" He asks sitting forward a little.

"Yeah why?" I say leaning forward, crossing my legs.

"Well he was gonna do business with me, I was gonna start selling stuff out of here. If you know what I mean.. That's what that guy was here for. Since I refuse to rely on Ankoku anymore." He huffs.

"Your lying..." I say with wide eyes.

"Do you think its a bad idea?" He asks squinting his eyes. I scoot forward so I could be closer to him. I place my hands on his chest and bring my face close to his.

"Its an amazing idea, I'm in."