The cloak lifted Suyin's arm. The sun gleamed across Suyin's skin, pouring across the ground. Suyin stood in the cloak's quiet aura, soaking in its serene mind. "Think, Suyin. What was the easiest and safest trick you always enjoyed sharing back home as an innocent child?" It asked.

Suyin held her breath as she dove into a pool of memories. The sweet passion of home rushed into her lungs. Reality melted away as Suyin reimagined her childhood shadow animal tricks. Even if they were the most minor displays, her best friend, Miyoung, always praised them as the most beautiful sight.

"The queen's favorite animal is birds...I know what to do now," Suyin gasped, earning a satisfied hum from the cloak. "Thank you, Cloak!"

"My pleasure."

Suyin's eyes followed the glimmering edges of the cloak again. She tilted her head as another thought invited itself. "You know me...quite well," Suyin remarked. "How did you know about the shadow animal trick?"

"Of course I do," Cloak replied. "I was personalized and born the moment you were chosen as a Lucindian Warrior."

"But you're unlike any other weapon. You're like...a human being–you have a mind," Suyin pointed out, eyes tracing the edges of its fabric. "Are you a boy or a girl?"

"I'm a cloak," it deadpanned.

"Oh, right." Suyin chuckled awkwardly and released Cloak. "So, does this mean you know the rest of the team?"

"I know of them," Cloak replied. "I don't know them as well as you, but I've observed. I got a closer look at Jungwon during the fight against the Cult of Umbra. He's quite fascinating...a gifted boy full of talent."

"Yeah...he's incredibly skilled," Suyin said, welcoming an unknown smile to her lips.

"Unlike anyone else?"

"I would hate to boost his ego...but he seriously fights like no other. He inspired me to continue my warrior journey at one point too," Suyin admitted and chuckled lightly at her following words. "Jungwon is like a whole different breed."

"I'm a what now?" A voice said.

"What the–" Suyin whirled around, locking eyes with Jungwon, who stood at the entrance.

"I said nothing," Cloak claimed for itself.

Suyin snapped her head at Cloak. "Cloak, shut up," Suyin hissed.

"You shut up."

"Yah, I'm your owner!"

"I chose you."

"Cloak, I will shove your–"

"Why are you yelling...at your cloak?" Jungwon judged.

Shame stung Suyin's face. Cloak's laughter pounded a realization through Suyin's ears.

"Oh, right. No one else can hear me besides you, young Huang. Now you look outright delusional," Cloak snickered, taunting Suyin as it levitated next to her side.

Suyin dunked her face into her palm, and she trudged forward. She arrived at Jungwon's front, peering through the slit of her fingers to view his shoes. "I swear, I'm not insane."

Jungwon tilted his head down, most likely curious about her concealed expression. Suyin glanced up as Jungwon took her hand out of her face. "Why so nervous all of a sudden?" Jungwon asked.

"Nervous??" Suyin recoiled, yanking out of his hold.

"Hm," Jungwon hummed lightly with a slight upward curve on his lips. His fingers tipped her chin, lifting her darling face for a better look. He analyzed her. "Cute."