"Are you getting me out of here?" I asked with such a pathetic tone I was actually embarrassed.

"It's too dangerous to try and do that today. Hopefully soon." He said as my heart sank.

"Does he hate me?" I asked as he shook his head slightly. Before he could answer though, the door was opening causing me to flinch away.

"We gotta go." Nate said frantically as he poked his head into the room. "Hi, Jules." He said with a grin before looking at Jeremy again.

"They're onto us." Nate said as Jeremy nodded. "We'll be back for you, Julia. I promise." Jeremy said as I nodded, my jaw trembling.

"It's Will. He's a part of it." I said as they turned to leave the room. "What?" Jeremy asked with a shocked look on his face. "He's betraying Colby." I said and looked at the door nervously.

I didn't want them to get caught or hurt but I needed them to know that Will was betraying Colby.

"We gotta go. Seriously." Nate said then pulled Jeremy out of the room. Once they were gone I sat on the bed and started crying.

I was terrified that they were going to be caught and killed. I obviously didn't want them to die but they were my only way out of here as of now.

I cried for a little while before the door opened again. "What are you crying about?" Adam asked as I wiped my cheeks, keeping my eyes down.

"Our guests are gone, you can get back to work now." He hummed. "Okay." I said quietly then stood up and sniffled.

"This may make you feel better." Adam said and held out a pill. "Thanks." I mumbled then took it.

I didn't care about my addiction anymore. Frankly, I didn't care about anything anymore.

"You're gonna move on to the dining room. We have a dinner tomorrow and it needs to be perfectly clean." He said as I nodded. "Got it." I said as he brushed his fingers along my cheek.

"You've gotten really submissive. I like it." He said as I nodded. "You would." I mumbled then went to walk down the hallway.

"Wanna try that again?" Adam asked with a hint of anger. "Sorry." I said, even though I didn't mean it.

I wasn't okay with being submissive around these people, but I knew if I didn't stay that way I would just get hurt.

I went and grabbed the cleaning supplies, then went to start cleaning the dining room.

When I walked into the room, Oliver was sitting at the table.

"What are you doing?" He asked blandly. "Adam told me to clean in here." I said quietly, trying to cover my body with my arms.

"Stop covering yourself up." He said with a demanding tone.

I whimpered slightly at the aggression and brought my arms to my sides.

"Good girl. I'm almost done in here then you can clean." He said then looked down at the papers that were on the table.

I wanted to ask if those were the papers for Nate, but knew I wasn't supposed to speak. I stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to finish his paperwork. It wasn't until his phone rang that he looked up.

"Hello? Yes, boss. Of course." He said then looked up at me. I averted my eyes out of fear of him yelling at me.

I didn't want him to think I was eavesdropping but I literally had nowhere else to go. "She's actually right here. Mhm. Sounds good. Bye." He said then hung up.

"Good news for you, darling." Oliver said and set his phone on the table. "You get to meet Joey today which means you get to start working tomorrow." He said as my heart dropped to my stomach.

"I'm gonna go get things set up, Adam will get you when it's time." He said then collected his papers and stood up.

My eyes were watering as I turned to start cleaning. I wanted to find the front door and run away. I didn't know where I was geographically but I wanted to run.

I had to just hope and pray that Nate and Jeremy were actually working with Colby.

I had to pray that he would come and rescue me even though I knew it was the most dangerous thing he could do.

Part of me wanted him to stay away.

It was the part of me that loved him so fiercely that I couldn't bare to see him get hurt in any way.

I knew he was smart and cunning and could take a lot of pain and violence but if he wasn't a step ahead then he would ultimately fail.

I just had to be patient.

I ended up cleaning for a little while before I heard Adam's heavy boots behind me.

"I hope you know that I'm first on your list." He mumbled and ran his hands down my arms.

"Gotta have a professional to officially break you in." He growled, his hot breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Come on, princess. You gotta get used to this sort of thing because your life is about to change." He said then kissed my neck for a second before pulling away.

"Follow me." He said then led the way to Joey's office. I could feel my whole body trembling with fear. My stomach was killing me and my hands were trembling.

I was so scared that I would have a seizure in front of this guy, but I was trying to keep myself calm enough to hold it off.

"Is be scary?" I asked, trying to distract myself from the shakiness I was feeling. "I've never met him or even spoken to him." He said with a shrug.

"But assume Joey is scary." He said then led me to a large brown door.

"Have fun." He said with a laugh then opened the door.

I swallowed the lump in my throat then walked into the room. I expected to see a guy who looked like Adam or Oliver.

A man around my age with a cocky smile and a dangerous glint in their eye.

Instead, I was met with someone I never thought I would see again.

Aftermathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें