Buying her feelings

It is a special day today or was a special day.
It was my birthday .
I wanted to tell you guys this with a chapter but whole day I didn't got time to finish the chapter and when I got time it came out to be the longest chapter ever written.
So I was not in a good mood today and so is the chapter.
Well I am always unlucky in this matter when I plan something no matter how hard I try I just know that it will never happen...
And I hate myself for this...
Aaaaaah i am just so frustrated. .....
___________________________

In the deadly silence of the dark night.

A heart was shouting out its pain but words never left his mouth. He never said anything so no one talked about his pain but the truth was something else he never said because he knew there was no one to hear him, never was there anybody since his childhood. It was always painful but then his heart learnt to endure this loneliness. Happiness was never on his side, being with people got him nothing but betrayal so his heart choose peaceful silences then fake care.
This heart belonged to none other than chang an. He was lying on his bed lifeless. After a long time of enduring silently he was all tired could not keep it inside any longer. So he decided to not to be silent today but does it make any difference as there is no one to hear him.

Chang an - (calm) why? why baicao? why are you doing this to me? If you were not willing to take the responsilbilty of my heart then why did you made it beat again? Why did you made it trust again?
I always thought that the pain of betrayal was the worst but today I when I looked into your eyes I understood the pain of losing of hope is most worst.
Till date whenever i was close to you in any of such situation you never match your gaze with me and I thought you were shy but today what I saw in your eyes was not what I always wanted to see. It was......guilt!
(Screeming) aaaaaah baicao why? Why? I never needed anyone........ never needed a family but you said we are a family then why you don't treat me like one. If there is something in your heart why don't you tell me? If you love me then why can't you say it, why? and if you don't..no...no it is not gonna happen. I  know baicao will love me one day, i am willing to wait as long as it need, will do anything because she is mine.
                SHE IS MINE!!!

Still struggling between debate of his heart and mind he drifted into the dream land..
______________________________

Next morning

FANG MANSION was all in rush, stuffs were moved here and there, each and every person was busy with something or else.

Tingyi - is grandpa's room settled?

Maid 1 - yes ma'am.

Tingyi - shen bo have you got all the new edition of book that grandpa like?

Shen bo - yes senior sister

Tingyi - is the breakfast ready?

Maid 2 - yes it is almost ready, ma'am.

Tingyi - make sure it taste exactly the way he likes, ok.

Maid 2 - ok ma'am.

Shen bo - senior sister please calm down everything would be fine.

Tingyi - how can I calm down shen bo. Grand pa is coming back after so long, I want everything to be perfect.

Shen bo - I  understand what you are saying sister but if you will take stress your health will be affected and then he will be angry.

Tingyi (laughing) - don't worry shen bo I am totally fine. And ya are the hall papers ready?

Shen bo - ya they are ready.

Tingyi - ok I will take a look at everything one last time.

Shen bo - no senior sister you should rest for some time you have been working since morning. So you sit here I will make sure everything I done properly.