🤯Ting yi' s Revenge 🤯

A person was standing their folding her hands with a cute smile on her face and it was no one else than ting yi and adding to their surprise the swords man was standing just behind her and even more they saw a scene that could make their eye ball to come out in their hand was when the man turned his face it was no one else than shen bo..

Till now they could understand that whatever happened with them was actually a prank prepared by Tingyi as the idea of this crazy prank will never come in shenbo's mind. They all moved towards them...they were angry but as they all reached near ting yi seeing her smiling face their anger cool down in no time.

they were angry but as they all reached near ting yi seeing her smiling face their anger cool down in no time

Lin yi [in cute voice] - why did you do that senior ting yi ??

Ting yi - i wanted to give you guys a surprise!!!!

Xiaoying - it was not a surprise not at all

Tingyi- I did not thought you guys will get this much scared. Well today I came to know that I am such a wonderful prankster.

Xiaoying- please senior Tingyi this is not a good joke as this joke of yours could cause a huge damage to humanity.

Everyone -- how it could be a damage to humanity?

Xiaoying - cause if I got a heart attack this poor humanity would loose a wonderfully talented and pure soul like me.

Afer saying this xiaoying started to laugh like an evil witch. Everyone was silently looking at her in disbelief.

Tingyi - what happened to her? Is it because she got a huge shock because of the prank?

Ping ping (slowly) - I think the flattering went too far.

Tingyi - Oooo........ I thought because of my prank xiaoying got some mental attack. Well those fake features were amazing.

Yang rui - so do you still doubt our flattering skill. Don't you know it senior Tingyi that our talk are sweet as sugar and smooth like butter.

Xiaoying (angrily) - what do you mean by flattering, were you guys playing with me earlier. Linyi don't you take my name after waking up every morning.

Linyi (trying to avoid) - hi..hi..... by the way senior Tingyi how do you know about those things.