Announcement

Well today I am very happy cause I am doing something that I have been waiting to do for a long time............

I am going to write my version of whirlwind girl season 3 that is............

CYCLONIC GIRL

Ever since I saw the second season I have been quite sad about some characters. And i believe that in the ending everyone must be happy. So as the real writer of the story seems very busy to complete it I am completing it in my way. There are already many wonderful versions of this story written by many of my known and unknown friends. This story is close to my heart not only cause it amazing but also because it helped me to meet so many amazing friends.

As I said there are already many version so many concept, thought, ideas are already written. But I have tried my best to think something out of the box. I love all the stories that are already written so I keep reading them again and they are always in my mind................maybe I use some part of those story unknowingly....... but if I use them knowingly I will surely give credit to the respectful writer and if I don't give the credit please don't take me wrong due to some reason I may have forgotten and you can remind me. Feel free to tell me anything that you think about story line, any character or dialogue.

Hope you guys will support me and my character in this journey. We seek for your support..................

                  ........ 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥........

 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥