⚔️The mysterious swordsman ⚔️

They were not able to move even a bit it seemed like they all were paralyzed everything around them was stopped. But as soon as they noticed that the swordsman was turning to face them this hit them back to reality.
They all screamed loudly, it was so loud scream that could turn deaf to anyone even to the ghost as he even kept his hand on his ear because of the scream. But they all could not see that as their eyes were closed. As he stood straight they all opened their eyes.
He started to take heavy step towards them. Seeing this xiaoying hardly smashed the door that she was holding. They all ran away from there faster than the speed of light (3*10^8 m/s). As they all were running madly here and there they collided with someone.
The hall was filled with screams suddenly they all open their eyes feiyu was over guang ya and even more shocking yang rui was over xiuda.

All were looking over them with big open eyes suddenly someone pull feiyu  make him stand and this person was non other then xiaoyue

Xiaoyue- don't you think hovering over a girl is not a good thing [she said looking at feiyu her eyes were full of unknown anger]

Listening to her loud roar everybody was startled they all stood up from their position and looked at her in a confusing way.

Guang ya-hey chill.....why are you shouting at him it was just an accident.

Xiao yue [in mind] - yaa...... why am I shouting at him it was just an accident. Xiaoyue......xiaoyue.....xiaoyue.....what is happening to you, are you out of your mind????

The environment turned silent Xiaoying all the time had a mysterious smile on her face it seemed like she understood what was going on in xiaoyue's mind

Feiyu-xiaoying why are you smiling like this.......are you OK?

Xiaoying stopped smiling she was finding an exuse for answering as she did not wanted to say the truth as it was not correct time to just comment anything and some where she felt may be she is wrong as she was in baicao's case.

All other were looking at xiaoying and waiting for her answer But suddenly they all heard the loud bang of door and remembered what happened with them few minutes ago. All except guang ya and xiuda were shivering in fear.