Making it to the kitchen I went to the refrigerator for a bottle of water. Opening the fridge I grabbed the water and closed it, but as soon as I closed it I felt a presence near me. Looking up I see Shawn standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"What?" I asked a little aggressively.

"You got a boy over?" He asked as a smirk slowly plastered on his mouth.

"No, it's just Morgan," I lied.

"So Morgan sounds like a boy now?"

"No, she was just on facetime with her boyfriend." I lied once more.

"Stop lying because I went into your room before coming in here." He states.

"Well it's none of your business, then." I argued.

"Okay, but it will be momma's business soon." He jokes before walking away. My heart raced as I stopped him from leaving the kitchen.

"It's none of my business right?" he laughed.

"If you don't tell momma I won't tell momma about you smoking weed outside with Tae the other day." I said.

"Fine, but don't be fucking. I don't want to hear that disgusting shit." he said before faking puking.

"Eww, no." I said as I rolled my eyes before walking back to my room to a still sleep Sebastian.

Walking over to my bed I reached over and started shaking Sebastian to get up. He couldn't stay over especially with my mom getting home around 4 in the morning, and whenever she gets home she checks both me and Shawn's room. I'll be 6 feet under if she finds a boy sleeping in my bed.

"Mmh?" Sebastian murmurs.

"You have to get the fuck up and leave," I demanded.

"You don't want me to stay?" He asked as he finally opened his eyes.

"I don't want my moms foot up my ass," I argued.

He stared at me with a weird expression before laughing softly. I just stood there awkwardly because he was laughing. I was genuinely serious and he thinks this is a joke.

"Sebastian, I am so serious. If my mom finds you in here I will be in big trouble and plus her friends like to pop up especially her new boyfriend. If they see you they will tell her." I explained.

"Okay, okay fine. I will leave, but on one condition." He says as he holds up one finger.

"What?" I asked.

"You go to the skating rink with me tomorrow after school. Just me and you." He states as he points at himself then me.

"I can't skate though," I whined.

"I can't skate either." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Then why would you pick the skating rink then?" I asked.

"I don't know," he shrugged as he sat up.

"I'll go," I agreed.

"Good," he nodded with a smile.

"Now get out," I demanded.

"Okay woman," He quickly states as he gets up from the bed before grabbing his belongings and leaving.

When he was finally gone I sat down on my bed and blew out a huge breath. I just know I was going to embarrass myself tomorrow at the skating rink.

...

The next day at school was normal and without Morgan. It was weird that I was going to miss her slick remarks but she'll be back on thursday. Also while at school I noticed how Zach stayed on his phone the whole time texting who I am assuming to be Morgan. He looked so out of place now and quiet around his friends. I could tell he missed her.