Part - 67 Complications

Mulai dari awal

"I don't know!? One of their tanks has impenetrable side armor!" An All-Star said.

"HIROKU-SAMA! TO OUR SIDE!" Another All-Star shouted

"Four enemy tanks!"

Her T34's turret turned to bear its mighty 120mm gun.

"Where?!" She shouted

"ARGH! Taking fire from our rear flank!" Another All-Star said.

"Enemy IS tanks spotted!"

German and Russian shells smashed around the All-Star formation.

"We're surrounded! On both sides!" An All-Star shouted.

—————————————

"We're surrounded! On both sides!" The giant screen said.

The numerous thousands of spectators lined up stared at the dozens of railcar-mounted screens showing the battle.

Renta stared in confusion, a twisting look on his face.

Boys shouldn't be doing this?!

This was insane! Unbelievable!

The All-Stars were on the run from a team that was now run by a grand majority of males.

As in the greatest Senshadō college in the whole country, being trampled by people that shouldn't be participating in the FIRST place.

Renta monitored the screen like a hawk, sweat forming on his forehead.

The All-Stars couldn't lose! Not to a bunch of boys they couldn't!

He started having a twisted feeling in his gut.

Any manner of enemy position exposure was against the rules.

But, these are boys,

These are boys!

Surely, surely this wouldn't hurt?

Perhaps the judges might understand?

————————————

Chiyo Shimada and Shiho Nishizumi both sat in the grandstands. Surrounded by numerous people.

The instant the rain cleared, Chiyo opened a laptop.

Her addiction to this outside world history hadn't faded. Not one bit.

In her spare time looking on Wikipedia, she'd found something really similar to the tactics the boys were currently using.

And now that the rain stopped, she could finally open her computer without potential harm.

"It's like that one invasion...." She said to herself.

Shiho perked up her eyebrow.

"What invasion?" She said.

"Oh, this one, it's like Poland in 1939." Chiyo said.

"The Germans on one side and the Soviets on the other

"The Germans on one side and the Soviets on the other." Chiyo said.

"Oh... why have you found a new interest in history as of late?" Shiho said.

"Perhaps, but, it's almost like they're purposely using tactics that mimic historical events. It's strange to know what they will do before they do it, usually you have to be prepared for the unpredictable, but this...

....This is quite unlike any other Sensha-dō style I've ever seen. It's so predictable if you know history, but so unpredictable if you don't...." Chiyo said.

"So a bunch of boys are beating your All-Stars team, without even using a Sensha-dō style?" Shiho said.

"Apparently so, they seem to be using real military tactics, and for some reason it's paying off...." Chiyo said.

"Though Sensha-dō does invoke a military-style sense of discipline, it is still a sport, these tactics should be failing," Shiho said.

"I know... it's quite peculiar, but still quite intriguing nevertheless,

Almost satisfying in a strange way...." Chiyo said.

————————————