Chapter 14: "Harry Potter"

That Sunday, four people went to visit Harry.

In the morning, Draco The blond boy visited to check on the boy. He asked how the boy was feeling, to which Harry gave a reply. They talked until Draco had to go, but he promised to return tomorrow if Harry still wasn't released from the clinic. Before Draco could leave, he remembered to give Harry's coat back.

He explained to the ravenette how he had to take it off because Harry was constantly sweating. He felt bad, so he removed it before Harry was placed in the bed. Draco kept it safe for the boy.

The sick boy didn't even notice he wasn't wearing the coat; he hesitantly took it and thanked the blond. Harry does not want Draco to know the coat was stolen from him.He waved the blond boy goodbye as he securely held the coat. "I have to hide the coat again," Harry thought. He knows it was not his, but his mind says it's his for whatever reason.

Afternoon came, and so did his friends. Ron and Hermione ran straight to Harry before he could greet them. The brunette hugged him tight. She bombarded the sick boy with questions while the redhead tried to calm his friend down.

"Mione, let him breathe." Hermione pulled back from the hug to check on Harry, who was very red from the tight hug. She apologized and sat down in the chair beside Harry's bed. Ron sat down on the other bed.

The duo interrogated Harry.

"Where were you?"

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?"

The ravenette answered the question with a half-truth. He told them about not being able to sleep last Friday, so he took a midnight stroll but ended up sleeping by the stone sundial. He couldn't tell them the real reason or else they would forcefully take away the coat. Fortunately, he hid the coat under his mattress so no one would find it.

As they chatted about their day yesterday, Madam Pomfrey informed them that Harry needed to rest.

The pair begged the witch for at least a few more minutes, but Pomfrey refused.Ron waved goodbye to Harry, and Hermione hugged the boy one last time before leaving the room.

Madam Pomfrey muttered something incoherent as she pulled out a trolley. She gave him a small potion bottle and instructed him to drink it all up, every last drop. Harry was nervous while drinking the suspicious elixir. He inspected the bottle. He caught a whiff of a sweet smell.

The ravenette gave a small prayer and took a shot. He choked up a bit from the very sweet yet bitter taste of the potion. He gave the potion back and was given his lunch.

It consisted of vegetables. a sandwich, and a glass of water. Pomfrey made him finish the meal. He managed to finish the food, so he was allowed to take a rest. She left the boy and went to assist another admitted student.

That evening, Remus Lupin visited the boy, much to Harry's surprise. The two hugged, Harry embracing the man with all his strength. Still feeling a bit weak, Harry pulled away to look at Moony. The man looked very tired but still kept on smiling. Harry inquired as to how he and Sirius were doing, among other things.

The ravenette was disappointed to learn that Sirius could not visit him while he was still wanted.But he was excited to know that he could stay with them next summer.

Just like Hermione, Remus asked what happened to him. And just like Harry said to his friends, he answered them with a half-truth. After answering all of Moony's questions, they chatted a bit more.

The chime of the clock tower rang throughout the whole castle, indicating that it was already 12 o'clock, or midnight. "Looks like I've overstayed my visit." Remus sat up in the chair. "Get some sleep, Harry, and tomorrow you have classes." He kissed Harry's forehead and left the boy to rest.