Prologue {Edited}

I took off running in the same direction as before. I should not have abandoned him there. I had this thought.

Even though I was aware of our ups and downs, I shouldn't have left him there!

I kept running in that direction until I eventually spotted it!

I hurried over to it and began to wiggle the door handle. Dang! It won't budge. I then took a small step back and ran up to the door, making sure to elbow it forcefully. I did it a few more times, and it finally opened.

I could hear small whimpers as I walked up to the steps. I am aware of the source of the whimper. I called out the only person who I know would produce those cries.

"Potter!!!" 

A/N

Update: Hello...Heheh. So, you might be wondering where I have been... I've been reading rather than writing. So let me explain. I wrote this back in 2018, I was really young and writing was not really my passion, it's more of a hobby. When I started this I was a HUGE potter fan, every merch, video about them, and anything related to Harry Potter. But ever since finding out about how VERY problematic J.K Rowling is/was (I don't know what's happening in the Potter Community) I left the community. 

I still enjoy Fanfics about Drarry but they really aren't my OTP anymore. I moved on and started finding new interest, but I never once forgot this story. I promised myself that I will come back once I know where this is going.  when 2020 came and the pandemic happened, this is where my mental health started to spiral down. I'm not diagnosed with anything because we can't afford any check up and of course the Pandemic. Because of stress and lack of motivation, I was about to abandon this but thought 'no, I'll come back to it, there are many readers expecting me to come back.' So tried again.

but as 2021 rolled around and me entering the 10th grade, around Mid August I was hit by Covid. My whole family did, making me unable to start anything. By late Aug, I was feeling better but not my dad. My parents decided that to hospitalize him. We waited for him to heal but he never came out. I won't go into detail how he passed... but I want to let everyone know that he did not died due to Covid. I was at my lowest and couldn't even attempt to write. I can only cope by reading. 

2022 rolls around, All i've been doing is reading and watching. During those times, I read many books and fanfics. Some Drarry, some others. Thats when scenarios happens. It started as the first plot of WTWW but then gradually expand and I know I just had to write it down. so for the pass half year, I've been completing scenarios and stories in my head to make a new story using this story's old plot.  I've rambled enough and I hope you understand why I've been gone. Just know that You are loved and have a happy new year!

(OLD:
AGAIN WITH A NEW STORY!!!
If you are wondering why am I making a new story... that is because I had a writers block..

Yeahh..........

But I'll probably only post a few of the chapter. Maybe until chapter 3
But I hope you like it .

If you did, Vote, and Comment

And I hope you enjoyed it!)