Chapter 11: The Inner Devil

The next day in the early of morning,zen was training on the training hall as zen is training on his fist combat.

"Hoo...guess that should do it..." I said just after taking a rest for a bit.

"You seems up pretty early" a known voice said to me as i turned around i saw team rwby behind me.

"good morning,zen" ruby said as she waved at me.

"mornin to you also" i replied.

As that...i noticed ruby blushed a bit in my respond to her.

"anyhoo...you girls are also up early" i said.

"Oh,yeah....ive forgot...we're here cuz uh....yang kinda wanted to had spar with you,zen...cuz we did kinda saw weapons like yang on your wrist" ruby said.

"She is not wrong,its also makes us curious at same time on the initiation...as you steer the deathstalker" weiss added.

"oh,that? yeah...forgot to tell you" i showed a bracelet thingy that is attached on my wrist. "i called it SilverWolf as you girls can see..." i added.

"Woah...is that a weapon?" ruby asked.

"wait and see...with that...you're ready Ms.Xiao Long?

"Heh,oh its on zen exia,bring it" yang said with huge grin on her face.

"I'll activate aura tracking system" ruby said.

"Ready you both?" blake said.

"yep,we're ready" yang said.

"Fight!" Ruby yelled.

Yang launched herself using her Ember celica then she slammed her fist as i also activates silverwolf at same as yang's fist and i collides making strong wind blows entire arena.

"W-what in remnant is going on?!" weiss said as she,ruby and blake coughing by the smoke.

As the smoke clears blake noticed zen and yang still had gauntlets collide.

"What in how?!" yang said with shocked expression on her face.

"Silverwolf mode: HammerFist."

"Woah! so cool!" ruby said with excitement on her face.

"Heh,you managed to impress me...but im not done yet!" yang blast shot with her left towards zen.

zen only blocks the shot with his own gigantic gauntlet. then yang launched herself towards self as zen and yang duelling close combat.

-few hours later-

Zen and yang resting just after both of them draw as R.W.B helped them both.

"Heh,you really did managed to beat me even i used my full semblance" yang said.

"Right back at ya,yellow dragon..." i added.

"Well then,good game..." yang replied she offer her hand as i also took it then shake it.

"We're even" i said with smile on my face as i deactive silverwolf to its bracelet state.

"Hoo,im beat...catch you later,zen..." yang said as she bid farewell to me so does blake and weiss followed her.

As i rest for a bit i felt ruby sit beside me.

"you uh...need something ruby?" i asked her.

"Im totally excited about how you managed to go through yang's full rage,plus i wanna ask you..is uh...did you made those weapons by yourself? it seems like you had few" she said.

"Well...yeah,i made by myself...and secondly,yep..." i replied.

"im super duper excited about that weapons of yours" ruby added.

"Yeah,thanks..." i said.

As i talked with ruby i noticed her face had blush a bit as she turns away just i turns at her.

"S-so....see ya later,zen" ruby said as she dashed away.

"okay?" i said as i shaking my head.

-Later that night on zen's dorm-

"Hmm....ruby's eyes kinda reminds me of the story that ive always heard..." i said to myself as checking info on books. "yep,i wasnt wrong...The silver eyed warrior..." i added as i kept reading the book.  "Not gonna lie....the silver eyed warrior also can turn grimm into a stone...so its like a medusa eyes...but different...im also curious about myself..." I went to the mirror as i staring at myself then took off the skull mask then i saw my eyes had blue luminescent as i rubbed my eyes immediately then glance back at mirror as i saw my eyes is still black. "What was that...? i guess its only my imagination..." i said then turns off the light as i lays myself on bed and drifts asleep.

-At middle of the night-

Zen who appeared still asleep in peace night of remnant until an mysterious voice said to him.

"You really do had possesed the blue eyes....Just so you know...i always loved to watched you not giving up to see you tried to your friendship bond between humans and faunus...Here is new deal for you...This time you'll be getting all of my powers and my body...In exchange,Show me the lead of yours in good huntsman system....and fight against evil around remnant...Thats all i requested" The mysterious voice said as makes zen awake.

I Awake in shock from my sleep as i breathing to calm myself. "What was that?" I said to myself.

-Few days later after the trip on the forever fall forest-

"Guess professor ozpin called me...i can tell its my problem..." I said to myself. "No...positive thinking,zen.." i added.

Zen had arrived on ozpin headmaster room.

"Zen exia...glad you're coming" Ozpin said as he gestures his hand to reach closer.

"Professor Ozpin....I had a lots of question to ask..." I said.

"Well then,mr.exia...you knew why i called you here?" Ozpin asked.

"Is it cuz of me on the other day?" I added.

"Not that,Mr.exia....i meant....Do you wish to knew about why people called you the blue eyed devil?" Ozpin responded.

"Oh....about that,Yep...i really do want to know" I replied.

"Your mother had blue eyes before...but except without the black hair" Ozpin said.

"Really? I meant...she is kinda had blindfold on her eyes..." I responded.

"Well,i believe she had told you what happen to her eyes,correct?" Ozpin asked me.

"I...Yeah...her eyes got sliced off during on mission...and now,even though she is blinded on that day,but after that...i kinda noticed my mother had getting used to the prosthetic eyes now..." I replied.

"Zen exia...you knew that your parents Is the remnant's best duo Hunter and huntress,right?" Ozpin added.

"I knew that...but-" My words got stopped by professor ozpin.

"Thats why you had potential to attend on this academy...because you arent the type judges people by its appereance.." He said.

"Y-yeah..." I said.

"Mr.exia...if you dont have any questions...you may go" Professor Ozpin said.

"Thank you,sir" I said as went back to elevator.

Ozpin stood up as he makes his way to window behind him.

"Im guarantee that your son can follow both of your steps to learn the system of huntsman..." Ozpin said. "The New Light of Hope in remnant" He added.

-Well then,this the inner devil chapter...hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,till then....Bye.-