Chapter 3: Beacon academy

2 days later after Ozpin "The headmaster of beacon academy" give an recruitment to the school,zen is now on bullhead that on its way to the beacon academy. Zen who is sit nearby the bullhead window while reading as he wore skull mask to hide his identity.

"well...beacon academy,huh? thats pretty cool..."

As zen is reading books he saw new faces he never met before. He noticed the girl with red cloak and blonde with brown outfit.

"Yep...totally new faces to me...." I sighed.

Just then a holographic screen played in time revealing about news of the criminal who causes dust robbery and a faunus rebellious then holographic changed into Ms.goodwitch speech message of welcome to beacon.

"Professor goodwitch i see.."

After the speech message from glynda goodwitch alpha start the conversation to zen.

"I have analyze about the lessons when reached beacon academy...its the way to make all students here thought well to be hunter or huntress" Aplha said.

"Yeah,i also noticed that,bud...guess beacon is our home now" I replied.

"understood th-" alpha stopped talk as the blonde guy struggling to not throw up.

"man,i felt sorry that guy had motion sickness...." I said.

"It is appears this is his first time riding a bullhead" Alpha said.

"Agreed to tha-" My words stopped as i saw red cloaked girl and the blonde with brown outfit.

"Ew,yang! you had puke on your shoes!"

"Ew,ew,ew..gross,gross!

"Get away! get away from me,get away from me!" Red cloaked girl yelled.

"Well...then..." I sighed.

-At beacon academy landzone-

Everyone got out so does zen as everyone making their way to beacon academy enterence

"Welcome to beacon,zen exia" i whispered to myself as i walked to the enterence.

"The school for young teens like you to be a hunter" Alpha said.

"Yeah,noted to those" I replied.

As zen and alpha and their way to beacon enterence as he heard an explosion.

"well then...someone messed up on their first day" i said as i felt the blonde guy beside me,guess he really well?

"Guess she really did messed up" he said as he finally noticed beside him that is myself.

"Oh,uh...sorry about that didnt noticed you were there....Uh...name's jaune arc! and you? he said with little bit nervous tone.

"Zen,zen exia" i said as i shaked his hand.

"Exia....it seems like ive heard that name before...but where..." he said while tapping his chin.

"we'll talk later but first,lets go to that red cloaked girl" i said.

As zen,alpha and jaune make their way to red cloaked girl who is laying down.

"Welcome to beacon" she said as got greeted by zen and jaune.

"Hey,im jaune" he said as he offer his hand to red cloaked girl.

"Ruby" she said as she takes his hand as got helped stand up.

"Hey,arent you the guy that threw up on the ship?" she said as she points her finger to jaune.

"yep,he is..." i said.

"Z-zen!" he said while almost choked his words.

-At beacon academy courtyard-

"All im saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on..." he said to ruby.

"Trust me,you'll get used to it,jaune..." i said.

"Look,im sorry...vomit boy was the first thing that came to mind" she replied to jaune.

"Oh yeah? what if i called you crater-face?" jaune replied back to ruby.

"That seems rude,jaune...seriously?" i said to jaune.

"That is sure could cause an emotions state increased" Alpha said.

"Hey! that explosion was an accident!" she said with rebellious tone.

"She got an apology words there" i said to both of them.

"Noted" alpha replied.

"Say,i never saw atlas tech had talking AI before..." Ruby said.

"Its a gift from my uncle...He really sure likes to build machines" I replied.

"Woah...this is beyond atlas tech..." She added.

"Im an a prototype model of "RP-0076" combat AI drone" Alpha said. "You may call me alpha" he added.

"Woah...your uncle is sure up to something..." Jaune said.

"Yeah,it is...So,arc is your last name?" I replied.

"Well,the name's jaune arc! short,sweet,rolls of the tongue...ladies loved it" he said as 3 of us keep making our way to auditorium.

"Do they?" ruby asked.

"T-they will...well,i hope they will...i mean my mom always says that...nevermind" he said as he stopped his word there.

"Okay?" i said as i dont want to push him into deeper more personal things. then ruby opened her topic.

"So,i got this thing" she takes out her scythe named cresent rose.

"~🎵 That is sick!" i said as im absolutely impressed for adorable girl like ruby is can be a badass.

"W-woah! is that a scythe?" jaune said as he points towards cresent rose.

"Its also a customizable high impact velocity sniper rifle" she replied.

"A-wha?" jaune said with confusion look on his face.

"It also an firearm,you can say..." i replied to jaune.

"oh...thats cool" he said. "So,what you've both got?" ruby asked.

"I got these bad boys..." i said as i took out Leone-E the dual powered dust Blast revolver.

"Woah..." ruby said with excitement on her face.

"not only that,i also had this sword of mine..." i unsheathed my samurai long blade looks like the releasing lots of electro sparks all the way ive unsheathed it.

By glance at ruby face is completely full of excitement as jaune is speechless.

"What about you,jaune?" i said to jaune as i sheathed Carmine-V to its scabbard then placed on my back hips.

"Oh! uh...i got this sword" he said as he unsheathed his sword.Like i said...i already knew excitement written on ruby face.

"Oooh!" she said.

"Yeah...i've got a sheild too..." he said with nervousness on his face that i can tell.

"so what they do?" ruby asked jaune.

"Well,the sheild gets smaller...so,when i get tired of carrying it...i can just put it away..." he replied to ruby.

"But,wouldnt it weigh the same?" she replied to jaune back.

"I mean,she really had a point there..." i said.

"Yeah..I-it does..." he added again.

Writer's note: never thought this chapter can be in like almost 800 words.anyway,hope you enjoy reading this story.stay tuned for next chapter.