Chapter 14: Heading to the Schnee Manor.

The Scene opens up with a US Troop Truck and a Willys Jeep entering the Schnee Manor. Then the Truck stops as two Atlesian Security guards ask for their identities, but when Weiss got out of the Jeep, the Security lets her and Team RWBY, including 1st Platoon inside. The team does not have their helmets on, and the employees see Jacques' daughter wearing a Green US Army uniform.

Weiss: Where is my Father's office?

Employee: Upstairs Ma'am.

They go up and Whitley notices his sister wearing the same uniform as the 6 men alongside her and the other three girls.

Whitley: So I guess my younger sister Enlisted in the army?

Weiss: Shut it Whitley.

Zussman has an STG-44 Assault Rifle on his Back and after they entered the office on where Jacques is, the Platoon talks inside and then Weiss's mother comes and asks her why she is wearing a US Army Infantry Uniform, she simply replies.

Weiss: I Enlisted like Winter.

Ruby: Ms. Schnee, we had our friend and former classmate, Daniels as our Instructor, we had 5 weeks of brutal training and we passed.

Yang: I hope the Platoon's gonna be fine with him.

The whole Platoon gets out and they all return to their base in Sanus.